14

ZOEYS POV:
Today was the day my parents and Lucas are moving to LA. I got up early and got everything ready to go meet my family at the airport. I walked downstairs and saw Sophie and Riley. "Good morning" I beamed. "Your happy today" Sophie said. "Aren't your parents and Lucas coming to LA today?" Riley asked. I nodded. "Let's film it because it would be a cool video" I said looking at the girls. They both nodded and agreed. I walked up, got changed and got my camera charged and ready to go.

Once we were ready to go. We walked out of our house and drove to the airport where I started recording. "Hey guys, welcome back. Today, My parents and Lucas are coming to LA! I'm so happy to see my family more and I can't wait to see Lucas especially"I smiled. "We're on our way to the airport now and getting my family so I'll see you guys later" I said closing my camera and looking at the girls. "You're excited" Riley said smiling. I nodded and smiled at them. I'm really happy I get to see my family again" I smiled.

When we got to the airport. We got out and went to meet my parents. I was nervous that they wouldn't like LA but when I showed them around. They loved it so I hope it's the same as when they first saw LA. My mom sent me a text saying their plane landed and they were getting their bags. I ran over to baggage claim and saw my family. Lucas saw me and ran to me. I smiled and picked him up spinning him around. "Oh my gosh I missed you buddy" I whispered, still holding him. My mom and dad came over to me and hugged me we got all of their bags and went to their new house.

Once we got there. We walked in and my parents gave me and the girls a tour of the house. Lucas was running around the house looking at all the rooms. "It's huge!" He shouted. Running around. "Lucas slow down" my dad yelled chasing after Lucas. we all laughed and my mom continued to show us around the house. "It's amazing mom" I said hugging her. Lucas and my dad were now running around the garden, Lucas was screeching and running around, while dad was chasing after him.

"So how about you and Daniel? did anything change?" she asked with a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes and laughed. This again. "We're good, we're talking more and batting back to our old selves" I said. "She also met up with his mother and sister earlier this week" Sophie said. I turned to look at her with 'shut up' written all over my face. My mom laughed and shook her head. "Ok, I'll leave you alone about it, but you do need to tell me soon" she playfully warned. I nodded and walked over to Lucas.

"What you doing buddy?" I asked looking at the little boy. He only laughed and wiggled out of my arms. Just to run off again. "Hey! Come back here" I yelled running after my little brother.

3RD PERSON POV:
As Zoey was chasing around her little brother. Sophie took a video of them playing and posted it to her story. With the caption 'sibling love' and put her phone away.

After a few hours, Lucas fell asleep so they put him to bed. Zoey, Sophie and Riley went as well. Tired from running around with Lucas and helping with moving boxes. When they went to bed, Zoey pulled out her laptop and started editing her video. Once she was happy with the video. She posted it on her channel. With her parents' consent. She captioned it as 'surprise!' Once she posted it. She closed her laptop. Falling asleep with a smile on her face.

As Daniel and the boys were chilling in the tour bus ready to go to their next stop. Daniel was scrolling through his phone when he got a notification.

"Zoey Rodriguez posted a new video."

He smiled and clicked on her video. It was the video of her family moving into their new house in LA. After he watched her video, he went onto Instagram and looked through their stories from today. On Sophie's story, it was Zoey at the airport and Lucas running to him. I smiled and screen-recorded it, saving it to my phone.

I walked out of my bunk and walked to the boys. "Zoey's family moved to LA today" I said smiling. "Was it today that they're moving?" Jonah asked. I nodded and sat down beside Corbyn. "You guys excited to see our families?" Jack asked looking up from his phone. "Oh, yeah I forgot that" Zach said looking at all of us. "When are they coming?" I asked. Excited to see my family.

"They're coming to the Montreal show and staying with us for a few days after" Corbyn said. I smiled and nodded my head. We all got to go get off the bus and walk around. "I needed to stretch my legs" I groaned, stretching. Corbyn and Jonah laughed at me. "You are such a child" Corbyn laughed at me. I glared at him and walked into the shop. "So how is Zoey" Jonah asked walking in after me. "She's good, why?" I asked.

"Just seeing how she is, with her parents moving and all that" Jonah said looking between me and Corbyn. I never thought of it that way. "I'll check how she is when we get back on the bus." I said. They both nodded and walked over to the cashier. Paying for our stuff and then walked back onto the tour bus. I hope Zoey is ok, about her parents moving. She's never liked to tell people how she's really feeling. She always bottles it up and pretends that she's ok.

I walked over to my bunk and sent Zoey a text asking how she actually is about everything. Hoping she would respond honestly.

I hope she does.

-----------

How is Zoey?

x