41

DANIEL'S POV:
When we got to the last destination of our date, I helped Zoey out and her eyes widened when she saw the place, she turned around and hugged me. "You like it?" I asked. She nodded and looked up to me. "I love it, thank you again" she whispered, intertwining our hands together. The last place we went to was a little picnic table near the beach with all of Zoeys favourite snacks.

She smiled as we sat down and I handed her red grapes, her favourite snack, she smirks and started eating the grapes. "I wanted to give you something" I said. She looked at me confused until I pulled out the bag that had her necklace in. I pulled out the necklace and stood up and walked over to Zoey. "What is it?" She asked with a small whisper, confusion laced in her voice. I smiled and sat down on the bench beside her. "I got this for you" I said.

I placed them necklace on my hand so Zoey could see, she looked down and smiled at the necklace. It was the same little bee design as the one she saw in Montreal, the only thing she doesn't know yet is, it is the one from Montreal. She smiled and I unlocked it and put it around her neck. "It's beautiful, I love it" she smiled. I smiled at her and I sat back down in front of Zoey.

We kept eating the little picnic snacks until it got late. We packed up and headed back to Zoeys house. When we got there, it was pretty late and Sophie and Riley were probably both asleep. Luckily Zoey had a key, when we got to the front door, before Zoey unlocked the door, she turned to me with a small smile. "Do you want go stay the night? Since it's gotten late" she asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good" I whispered. She smiled and unlocked the door, when we got in, I took my shoes off and followed Zoey upstairs. I borrowed a pair of sweats off her and changed, leaving my top off. We both got into bed and she put on a movie on the tv.

3RD PERSON POV:
The next morning Sophie and Riley were awake, they wondered where Zoey was because they didn't see her when they went to bed, they knew she came home because they saw a car parked outside the house. They both walked up to Zoeys room and saw the couple fast asleep, they both smiled and walked back downstairs.

"The group chat?" Riley asked. "The group chat" Sophie agreed. They both pulled out their phones and texted the group chat that Zoey and Daniel aren't in.

iMessage:
Everyone but Zoey and Daniel

Nutcase🥳:
Guess who stayed the night?

Jo☕️:
Who?

Riles🥹:
Mr Daniel Seavey

Corbs🛸:
Really?

Nutcase🥳:
Yeah, after their little date

Jak🫠:
👀

Corbs🛸:
leave them alone, they
Just started dating.

Zak🙃:
You're not wrong
But it's going to be funny
To slag them about it.

Nutcase🥳:
True 😂

Jo☕️:
Remember when we had this
Group chat to try and get Daniel
And Zoey together?

Riles🥹:
Oh yeah, I forgot that
Since they are together

Nutcase🥳:
Zoeys door opened so
We'll see who is up.

3RD PERSON POV:
When Zoey walked out of her room, Daniel still fast asleep on her bed, she walked down and saw the both girls smirking at her. "Hello" she said, confused as to why they were smirking. "How was the date?" Sophie asked. "It was good, Daniel got me this necklace" she said as she showed the girls.

The looked at the necklace and smiled. "So when's the baby" Sophie asked, causing Zoey to spit out her water she had. "I'm sorry?" She asked them. "Well, since Daniel stayed the night-" Riley said before she was cut off. "You think we slept together?" She asked the two. They both nodded and Zoey laughed at them.

"Well, hate to break it to you but, there is no baby soon because I'm still a virgin so.." after she said that the girls looked at Zoey dumbfounded. "What?" She asked. "You're a virgin?" Riley asked. Zoey nodded and gave them the 'are you serious look'. "You seriously think I would sleep with Mason?" She laughed.

Daniel walked down and saw Zoey in a laughing fit, he smiled and walked over and hugged her girl from behind. "What's this about?" He asked, sleep very noticeable in his voice. "Did you know Zoey was a virgin?" Sophie asked. Daniel nodded and gave Zoey a little kiss behind the ear before walking over to the cupboard and grabbing a cup.

"So you don't care?" Riley said, earning a hit to the shoulder by Zoey. Daniel laughed and shook his head. "Why would I be mad, I'm not a sex addict so I don't care if she is a virgin or not, as long as she's happy and healthy that all I care about" he stated. Riley and Sophie smiled and Zoey walked over and hugged him, he hugged her back and the two girls smiled at them.

"What we're you laughing at earlier?" Daniel asked walking back to Zoey. "These two here thought I would sleep with Mason" after Zoey said that, Daniel burst into laugher. "Really?" Daniel asked. They both nodded and Sophie laughed. "In our defence, you were with him a lot" she said with her hands up.

Once they all calmed down, Daniel headed back to the boys house. When he left, Sophie and Riley couldn't get the smirks off their faces. "What?" Zoey asked clueless. "That man, right there is whipped for you" Sophie stated. Zoey laughed and shook her head. "Ok that is so not true, we only started dating a few weeks" Zoey said.

"But he has liked you since ye were kids you have to remember that" Riley said. Zoey shook her head with a laugh and went to get dressed. "I both think ye are mad in the head but ok" she said before going upstairs to change.
--------

So, I am so sorry for not posting this yesterday, I was really busy with work yesterday and today so sorry again and I'll the next one posted on time. (I hope)

x