36

ZOEYS POV:
When em and Dani got home, I got dragged away from Daniel and he got dragged away from me. "Yes?" I asked with a laugh. "Did he ask?" Riley asked. I nodded and thy all started screaming from excitement. I laughed and all the girls wrapped me into a hug.

"Omg, that is the best news ever!" Lera squealed. We heard the boys cheer from the kitchen, she walked out of the sitting room and saw the boys on the floor in the kitchen. The girls smiled and flopped on top of the boys. I stayed back and laughed at how silly they looked.

Once they all got off Daniel, Corbyn ran over to me and picked me up into a hug. I squealed because I wasn't prepared for it and he spun me around. "Congratulations!" He shouts. He put me down and Daniel walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

The boys had to eventually go. I smiled and turned to see Riley and Sophie all smiling at me. I laughed and sat on the couch. They ran behind me and flopped onto the couch beside me. I laughed and looked at their curious faces.

"Yes?" I asked. "How did it happen?" Riley asked. I smiled and played with my hands. "We went to the old diner we used to go to, then to the beach and he asked me there" the girls squealed, I laughed and they hugged me again. "I'm going to tell my parents about it as well, I hope they don't kill Daniel" I laughed. "Well, Daniel already asked your dad before he asked you" Sophie explained, I looked at her confused and they both laughed.

"What?" I asked. Sophie laughed and picked up her phone and showed me the group chat everyone had, with out me and Daniel. I looked through some of the texts and laughed. "Ye snitches" I laughed. I looked at the time and saw how late it was, we all eventually went to bed. Knowing the boys would be over tomorrow.

When I got up the next morning I saw Corbyn and Daniel sitting in the kitchen. I stood at the kitchen hallway with a small, confused smile on my face. "How did ye get in exactly?" I said, causing them to both jump, Corbyn spilling what ever was in his cup. "Don't sneak up on people like that Zoey" he exclaimed. "Even though it's my house?" I laughed.

"Anyway how did ye get in?" I asked walking over to the fridge. "Riley gave me a spear key a few days ago" Daniel said pulling the key out of his pocket. Showing me. I nodded and grabbed juice from the fridge, walking over to the cupboard and grabbing a cup from the cupboard. I poured the juice into the cup and put the juice back into the fridge.

Sophie walked downstairs and I could tell this wasn't going to go well. When she walked down and saw the boys. She screamed, not thinking they were going to be there. "What are you doing here?" She screamed. Daniel and Corbyn laughed before Daniel spoke up. "None of the boys were awake and we were bored. And Riley gave us a key" he said.

"What am I in trouble for?" Riley grumbled walking into the kitchen. Before any of us could reply, we heard three other voices walk through the door. They stopped when they saw the five of us in the kitchen. "Oh hey!" Jack exclaimed walking into the kitchen. "How do you guy have a key?" Riley asked looking at the key in Jonah's hand.

"Sophie have it Zach when they started dating" Jack said, immediately putting his hand over his mouth when he realised what he said. Everyone slowly turned to Sophie and Zach. Both blushing and looking down. Not making eye contact with anyone. "Excuse me?!" Riley shouted. "When did this happen?" I asked. "When we got home from tour" Zach mumbled.

"Seriously?" Daniel asked with a laugh. Sophie and Zach both nodded their heads. "Zophie is happening" Corbyn screamed, flinging his arms in the air. We all laughed and I slipped out to the back garden. I walked out to the little patio and leaned against the railing, I smiled seeing how my life turned out.

I got knocked out of my thoughts when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and felt little pecks of someone lips against my neck. I smiled and put my arms on top of his. "You ok bub?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, turning around in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck. He gently put his arms under my thighs and picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head into the crook of his neck. He walked over to the stairs of the patio and kept me in his lap. Continuing to give me pecks on my neck and rub his arm up and down my back. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I felt Daniel gently lift my head and kiss my head and my lips gently.

"You ok?" He whispered gently. I nodded and kissed his jaw. "Yeah, I'm glad how my life turned out, with Mason gone, my parents and Lucas here in LA and being friends with your siblings and being your girlfriend, I couldn't ask for anything better than it is now" I explained with a smile. Daniel smiled and laced our hands together.

"I am so glad I have grew a pair of balls and asked you out, I have never been so happy" he whispered, gently kissing under my ear when he stopped talking. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him once more and hugged him tightly.

"Hey lovebirds! You want to get back in here so we can all go out for breakfast? We're meeting our siblings as well so get your butts in here" we heard Jack yell. We both laughed and released from the hug.

This I could get used to.
----------

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not being active for the past few days. It has been very hectic and I am really sorry but I can promise I'll be back to my normal schedule tomorrow!

x