6

ZOEY'S POV:
When I got the text saying my parents' plane landed. I was so excited. I haven't seen my parents or brother in about seven or eight months. I was nervous to see how Daniel would react but pushed that aside when I saw my parents. I sprinted over and wrapped my arms around my parents.

"I missed you guys so much" I whispered. "Hey, sweetheart" I heard my dad say. I pulled away and saw my little brother. "Oh my gosh you've gotten so big" I whispered picking up my younger brother. "Hi, sissy" I heard him whisper back. We eventually left the airport and went to my car. My family put their luggage in the boot and all got ready to leave.

"So how is LA?" My mum asked. "It's going good, I reunited with some old friends" I smiled. "Who?" It's my parents asked. Lucas was busy playing on one of my parents' phones. "You remember the Seavey's right" I laughed. "As I'm Jeff and Keri Seavey?" My dad asked. I nodded. "When, how did it happen, did you see Daniel again?" My mum started bombarding me with questions.

"I met Christian a few weeks ago and Daniel texted me and we both agreed to meet up. I also got to meet his bandmates who are amazing people" I smiled. "Do you still like him that way?" My dad asked.

A little backstory: yes I liked Daniel, when I was younger but when he went to LA, my feelings started to disappear but my parents say I still like him.

I shook my head and sighed. "Not like that anymore. But I'm really glad, I have him as my friend again" I smiled. My parents nodded and we got to the house. We got the luggage and everything out. I unlocked the door and saw both girls on the couch. I crouched down to Lucas and whispered to him. "You ready to surprise them?" He nodded his head quickly. I laughed and told him. "Ok go surprise them"

He ran into the sitting room while me and parents stood back and watched. Lucas ran over and jumped on both the girls. They screamed because they were watching a horror movie. Once they saw Lucas they got so happy. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?" Riley asked tickling the little boy on the couch.

"Mama and dada are here as well" he giggled. Riley and Sophie both shot up and smiled when they saw my parents. "Hey Mr and Mrs Rodriguez" they both said. "How many times do we have to tell you both, call us Enzo and Louise" my dad said. They both nodded and we all sat on the couch watching a movie. After getting my parents settled. Lucas was on my lap falling asleep. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Lucas, letting him sleep.

"What the plan you had?" Sophie asked me. "We're going to go to the boys' house and surprise Daniel because he and Lucas were attached to the hip, please don't tell him though. I wanted to see how he reacts" I said. They both nodded and smiled. Odd. I pushed that aside and felt myself falling asleep as well. I wrapped my around Lucas more and drifted off to sleep.

iMessage
Everyone but Zoey and Daniel.

Riles🥹:
So we found out what
the surprise and plan was.

Zak🙃:
What?

Nutcase🥳:
Zoey's family is in LA
FOR TWO WEEKS!!

Riles🥹:
She wants to surprise
Daniel so don't tell him.

Riles🥹:
Also, we need to know where
you guys live.

Jo☕️:
Our address is
(Random address)

Nutcase🥳:
Thanks!
We'll see you guys tomorrow