23

DANIEL'S POV:
When I woke up the next morning, I saw Zoey fast asleep on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her more, causing her to stir and wake up. "Good morning" she whispered. I smiled down at her. "Good morning to you too" I smiled.

We stayed in my bunk for a little longer until we decided to get up when we heard voices. Zoey got out first, almost slipping, which caused me to laugh and she glared at me, "shut up" she mumbled walking off. I got out of my bunk and walked to the couch where everyone was.

"Morning" Corbyn said, his arm around Lera. I smiled and sat down beside Zoey. "What you guys up to today?" Sophie asked looking at us. "We have an interview today at around 3 ish, other than that nothing" Jonah explained. Causing the girls to nod. I looked down at my phone seeing it was only 9:34pm.

"Can we go to the market again before you guys go to your interview?" Zoey asked looking at me, I smiled and nodded agreeing with Zoey. "Yeah of course" she smiled and grabbed my hand. "Thank you" she whispered. "No problem" I whispered back. "Oh Zo did you text your grandmother?" Riley asked looking at Zoey. She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I texted her before we left the restaurant" she said.

We all got ready and headed out to the city of Montreal. Once again we separated from everyone and went into pairs to walk around the city. Me and Zoey walked over to the little market we were at yesterday and walked around it. She smiled and ran over to a little cart with different decorations on it. She picked one up and smiled at it.

It was a little baby elephant key chain with a little blue belly. It was an average size key chain and Zoey decided to buy it. "Thank you" she said walking away from the cart with a smile on her face. "I got this for Lucas, he has an obsession recently with elephants" she smiled. "He'll love it" I smiled at her, I grabbed her hand and we continued to walk around the market.

When I was looking at something at a different cart, I saw Zoey looking at a little necklace with a little bee design on it. She smiled looking at the necklace, but put it back down, I sighed and when she left the cart I walked over and picked up the necklace she was looking at. "Hey, how much is this?" I asked looking at the man behind the cart.

"That is $4,75" he smiled. I pulled out a 10 Canadian dollar note and handed it to him. "You can keep the change don't worry about it" I smiled. He smiled back at me. "Thank you so much" he said with joy in his voice, I got a little bag for the necklace and ran over to join Zoey looking around the different carts.

"Hola" I said. "Hola" she said looking up to me with a smile. We decided to meet up with everyone before me and the boys had the interview. "Hey do you guys want to come with us?" Zach asked looking at the girls. They all looked at each other and nodded. "Yeah if it's ok with you guys?" Riley said looking at us.

We looked at each other and smiled. "Yeah of course" Corbyn smiled. The interview was in walking distance so we decided to all walk to the interview, when we got there, me and the boys got to hair and makeup to get ready, the interview was an interviewer and us, once we were all ready, we got into our positions and got ready for the questions.

It was going good when we got asked about relationships, I made a joke telling Zach to raise his hand and he glared at me, he did the same to me and I saw in the corner of my eye, Zoey laughing about the joke, the interviewer was talking to Corbyn about him and Lera when he turned to me.

"So Daniel, anyone in your life?" she asked, I was about to say no when I heard Riley shout, "Zoey!" I laughed but shook my head no, "no, I'm still single" I laughed. "What about Zoey?" she asked. oh god, I laughed and shook my head, "we're just friends" I said. "Well, fans saw you and her together here, is she here now?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"You should bring her out" Jack said with a smirk on his face, I laughed but agreed, "If that's ok with you" I asked the interviewer, she nodded before saying. "Yeah of course, bring her out" I smiled and got out of my seat to grab Zoey, Riley and Sophie had both her arms so she couldn't and wouldn't run away, I smiled at her before picking her up and bringing her over to my seat.

when I sat back down I had Zoey in my arms and she was sitting on my lap. "Hello" she said with a defeated laugh, the rest of the boys were laughing at her little struggle. "How are you?" the interviewer asked, she laughed before answering, "Currently being held against my will, but other than that, I'm all good" she laughed, she kept talking to the interviewer for a little longer until I let her free.

"So how is tour going boys?" she asked, we all smiled before talking about tour, at the end of the interview, we all walked off and I walked over to Zoey and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry" I laughed. "Don't worry about it" she said back, when we got back to the bus, I got a text off Christian telling me to meet, him, Tyler and Anna at the front of the hotel to meet up and hang out, I agreed and quickly got changed and told everyone where I was going and they all said some sort of ok.

when I started walking to the hotel, I realised I left the bag in my bunk, and Zoey's phone was in the bunk as well, I pulled out my phone sending Corbyn a text to hide it and saw, Tyler, Christian and Anna at the entrance of the hotel, all with smirks on their faces.

this is going to be interesting......
-------------

What's going to happen
with The Seavey's?

x