46

DANIEL'S POV:
After Zoey introduced me to her grandmother. I shyly walked over to her parents and they smiled. "You ok Daniel?" His mother asked. I nodded and waved my parents over as well. When they got over I started talking. "Could we talk inside? Just so Zoey won't hear?" I asked. They agreed and we walked into the kitchen and the parents sat at the island, on the stools and i fidgeted with my hands while looking at my family.

"So what's up?" Louise asked. "I-um was wondering if um- this is for more Zoeys parents, but I would love to marry Zoey and I was um-wondering if I could have your blessing to marry your daughter?" I asked looking at Zoeys parents. Zoeys mother put her hand over her mouth and got teary. Zoeys father stood up and walked to me. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I give you my blessing to marry my daughter, I saw how protective yo are of her and how much you love her so I give you my blessing to marry my daughter" he said with a smile when we released from the hug. "Thank you Mr. Rodriguez" I smiled. He scoffed and looked over to his wife. "How many times do we need to tell you, call us Enzo and Louise" Zoeys father explained. She smiled and nodded before walking over to Louise and giving her a hug.

"Thank you for taking care of my baby" I heard her whisper, I smiled and hugged her a tiny bit tighter. "I will always protect her, I can promise that" I whispered back. We released from the hug and my parents hugged me. I smiled and when we released I ran into the back garden to look for Zoey. When I saw her I smiled and ran over to her.

I picked her up and spun her. "Hey mi amor" she said into my neck, she put her face into the crook of my neck after I stopped spinning us around. "Hi princess" I said back, placing a soft kiss on her temple and putting her feet down on the ground. We kept hugging until we heard someone clear their throat. We looked over and saw an older looking man smiling at us.

"Oh Daniel, this is Dominic, my older cousin" Zoey introduced us. Dominic put out his hand and smiled. "You can call me Don for short and I've heard a lot of good things about you Daniel, by the look of you I can already tell you're a lot better than the other bastard" Dom said with a small smirk. I shook his hand and Zoey glared at him. "Dom, there are children around you nitwhit" she whispered.

We both laughed and Dom nodded. "I haven't heard you saw that in the longest time" he laughed. "Yeah, well I call you that when you're being one" she said with a smile. Dom put his hand over his chest and gasped. "I am so hurt" he said shocked. We all laughed when Dom walked over to I'm guessing his parents. "Prima Zoey!" I heard someone yell from behind us. We looked over and saw a little girl running over to Zoey.

"Mascar!" Zoey said before leaning down and picking up the little girl. "How are you munch?" She asked the little girl in her arms. "I'm good, who's this?" She asked in a shy voice looking at me. "This is my boyfriend Daniel" she whispered to the little girl. Her eyes widened and a huge smile grew on her face. "You have a boyfriend?!" She yelled in disbelief. Me and Zoey both laughed and Zoey nodded, still holding the girl.

The little girl got out of Zoeys arms and ran over to another parent. "That's Lila by the way" Zoey informed me, "hey would it be ok if I go over to the boys for a few minutes?" I asked. Zoey nodded and looked up to me. "You of course and you don't need to ask. Just say it" she explained. I nodded and walked over to the boys. As soon as I was out of Zoeys view, I smiled and ran to the boys.

"Someone's happy" Zach laughed when I ran over. "Her dad said yes!" I whisper yelled. It took them a minute to realise what I said, but when they did, they were so happy. "Congrats man!" Corbyn said with a smile. We heard footsteps speeding towards us, I looked over and saw Sophie, Riley and Lera speeding over to us.

"Did you ask him?!" Sophie whisper yelled. I laughed and nodded, causing them to smile more than before. I laughed and nodded causing the girls to squeal. "Wait, who's with Zoey?" Jack asked looking at the girls. "She's with her little cousins" Lera said. I looked over and saw Zoey lying on the floor with her baby/young cousins and Lucas. I smiled and looked back over to everyone to see them all smirking.

"What?" I asked. "you, my man, are whipped" Eben said, placing his hands onto my shoulders. I laughed and shrugged them off. "Shut up" I mumbled. "You so are!" Corbyn said with a laugh. I lightly pushed him and walked over to Zoey. "Hey!" She said with a smile. I smiled back and kissed her smiley lips. I saw out of the corner of my eye, her parents looking over to use. Smiling. I smiled and got an idea.

It was around 7 ish after we all got food, it was just the boys families now since Zoeys parents families went home. We were all sitting outside the back garden, cuddled up together. I looked down to Zoey with a smile and kissed the top of her head, when she looked up to me, I smiled wider and kissed the tip of her nose, causing her to scrunch up her nose and cheeks.

I can't wait to marry her!
------------

Hope you guys are liking it

x