16

3RD PERSON POV:
That night, Zoey's phone kept blowing up with DM's. It got so bad she had to turn off her notifications. She didn't want him back in her life. you're probably wondering who she's talking about, well, she's talking about her toxic ex boyfriend. Mason, he wasn't a douche, but he also wasn't the nicest of people. what did he do? Well, he cheated on Zoey on multiple occasions, screamed at her in fights, even though most of the time it was his fault, but he was that manipulative, she was always the one apologising after a fight. The worst thing he did, was get very drunk, stumble into Zoey's apartment when she was living in Portland, and hit her, badly.

If it wasn't for Sophie and Riley, Zoey would have been a goner. Eventually she ended it with Mason and a few months later, she moved to LA with the girls, she shuddered thinking about what he did, she silenced her phone so she couldn't hear him trying to get in contact with her, she couldn't sleep, so she decided to edit her most recent YouTube vlog. once she was finished with editing her vlog, she decided to post it with the caption 'beach day!' and posted it. smiling at how happy Lucas and her parents were living in LA. she fell asleep pretty quickly after posting her vlog.

In the morning, she woke pretty early, realizing the girls were up as well, since there was voices downstairs, she got dressed and walked downstairs to see the girls with bright smiles on their faces. "What's got you two all smiley this morning?" Zoey asked looking at her two best friends. Riley threw her phone at Zoey, which she gladly caught and saw the video. "Watch it from the 3:13" Riley said, she did what she said and watched the video. It was a recent interview from the boys, goofing around and being themselves, they were getting asked questions about anything, personal and completely stupid but, silly, funny questions.

She smiled at how silly the boys were until one question, mainly towards Daniel. "So Daniel, we have seen you with a certain someone? Who is she?" The interviewer asked. Daniel laughed, causing the boys to pat his back and shake his shoulders. "Um so the girl that everyone has been seeing me with, is my best friend from Portland, she moved to LA recently and we're still friends" he laughed. "Anything between you two?" The interviewer asked again. "Uh no, we've been getting our friendship back, we drifted a few years ago so we're getting close again" he explained.

"How is she with you boys?" The interviewer asked. The boys laughed and Corbyn spoke up first. "I think because how close we've gotten, she's like a sister to me, and she met Lera a few weeks ago and they got on so well" he smiled. She smiled at the phone and the boys kept talking. "Yeah, she's really funny as well, she can make a joke about anything and it would be funny" Zach said with a smile. They all kept laughing and goofing around until the interview was finished. Zoey turned off the phone and passed it back to Sophie.

"How was last night?" Riley asked looked at Zoey. With a sympathetic look on her face. Zoey sighed and shook my head. "He kept blowing up my phone last night, I'm not going to respond to him, I'm not even going to respond to the messages. I just want to forget he ever existed" she sighed. They walked over to me and gave me another hug. "I'm going to call Daniel and see how he is" Zoey said. Releasing from the hug. The smirked at Zoey and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh shush" she laughed walking to my room. She pulled out my phone and called Daniel, hoping he'd pick up. luckily he did, She smiled at how smiley he was. "Hello Mr Seavey" Zoey said smiling. "Hello Ms Rodriguez" he smiled back. "How is tour?" She asked, not knowing where they were. "It's going good, we're currently in New York and it's amazing so far" he smiled. "How was the interviews?" Zoey asked with a smirk, he laughed and looked down before responding. "I'm guessing you saw our most recent interview?" be laughed, before she could answer she heard the boys voices. "You wanna talk to the boys as well?" he asked, seeing my reaction hearing the boys, I nodded with a smile. "Yeah, if that's ok?" She asked.

He nodded and got out of his bunk. "Yo, there is someone on the phone that wants to talk to you weirdos" Daniel said with a laugh. The boys looked at Daniel and looked at the phone. "Dani-boy, I don't think they're going to get it" Zoey laughed. "Zoey!" they all shouted. Daniel put his phone or laptop on the table so all the boys could see. "How are you?" Corbyn asked with a smile, she smiled back. "I'm good, I went to the beach with he girls and my family recently" Zoey smiled. "Oh yeah, you posted a vlog about it this morning" Jonah said. I looked at him confused then remembered the time difference. "Oh yeah, you guys are a few hours ahead" She said with a realisation look on my face, making the boys laugh.

"Oh shush" She laughed. "Are the girls there?" Zach asked. I nodded and walked down to Sophie and Riley. "Hey, there is people on the phone that want to talk to you two weirdos" Zoey laughed looking at my best friends shocked expressions. "How rude!" Sophie exclaimed, She rolled her eyes at them and placed my phone down on the table. "Oh hey boys" Riley said looking at the phone. "Your most recent interview was fun to watch" Sophie smirked, causing a bunch of blushing faces appear across the screen.

Zoey and the girls burst out laughing at the boys. "Oh haha very funny" Daniel mocked. we kept talking for a little longer until they had to go to another sound check. after the FaceTime ended. She felt her phone vibrate, indicating I had a notification. She looked the notification and saw it was a text from Corbyn.
-------------

What is the text?

x