15

ZOEYS POV:
I was sitting on the couch. Scrolling through TikTok minding my own business because Sophie and Riley were both out. Riley was out with Ben and Sophie was with her family. I had nothing to do today because my family were getting sorted in their house and the boys were on tour. I was scrolling through tiktok when I got a strange DM from Instagram. I opened Instagram and looked at the DM and threw my phone down and gasped. this can't be happening....

when Riley and Sophie came home, they saw me sitting on the couch having an anxiety attack. They ran over to me and clamed me down "Hey, you're ok, nothing bad is going to happen" Sophie said rubbing my arm trying to calm me down, once I was able to calm down, I looked up to the girls confused and worried faces, I closed my eyes and sighed. "Look at the DM's on my phone and then you'll understand why that happened" I said slightly out of breath due to my recent anxiety attack. When Sophie picked up my phone, she had the same reaction as me.

She turned off my phone and hugged me. Riley doing the same when she saw who texted me, once we pulled away, I smiled and looked down at my phone "Don't even think about it" Riley warned. I put my hands up in defence and laughed. "I wasn't going to do that. I was going to go back onto TikTok" I said. Sophie and Riley looked at each other then back at me. "Can we trust you?" Sophie asked. I nodded and smiled. "I promise you can trust me, I will not text him" I said. They nodded and let me grab my phone.

"Oh Zoey! We forgot to tell you something" Riley said all of sudden. I turned off my phone and looked up to them. "Yes?" I asked. They both looked at each other and then back to me. "WE'RE GOING TO SEE THE BOYS IN MONTREAL" they screamed I jumped up and looked at them shocked. "What?!" I asked. "The boys have a show in Montreal and the have a few days off so we're going to meet them and their parents there" Riley smiled. I smiled and hugged both of the girls. "Who knows?" I asked.

"All the boys except Daniel" Sophie explained. "We wanted to surprise him and see how it goes" Riley said. I smiled and hugged them again. "Thank you again" I laughed. We all sat down on the couch again and talking about anything random.

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Sophie

Liked by: Sophie.s, Rileyjames, Corbynbesson, Seaveydaniel and 28,3k others.

Rodriguez.Zoey: After getting good news! Very happy at the minute!!!

~view all comments~

User: what happened?
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: you'll find out soon 🙃

Corbynbesson: what the good news?
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: 🤷‍♀

Rileyjames: nice shoes
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: thanks, they're Daniel's

Seaveydaniel: HOW'D YOU GET THEM!
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: Christian..... let me borrow them....
|
Seaveydaniel: Christian?!
|
Christian_seavey: you snitch!

Leraclark: Can I borrow them? They're really cool!
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: yeah of course!
|
Seaveydaniel: no?!

User: I love how close all of them are 😂

~see less comments~

ZOEYS POV:
"When is our flight to Montreal?" I asked turning off my phone. Sophie smiled and showed her phone screen to me. September 5th 2022. I looked up them and smiled. this is going to be fun. "So what you going to do about, you know who?" Riley asked. I sighed and looked at them. "I don't know because he'll probably keeps texting me, so I don't know what to do" I said looking down at my hands. I got another hug off the girls. I pulled them into a hug and smiled. "Thank you" I mumbled.

"How about a movie?" Sophie asked. I smiled and nodded. "You know me so well" I laughed, we put on a Disney movie and cuddled up together. "We have such separation anxiety" Riley said with a laugh. We both angered and continued the movie. We watched six more movies until I decided to go get a drink from the kitchen .

iMessage
Everyone but Zoey and Daniel

Riles🥹:
Hello peoples

Corbs🛸:
Greetings!

Nutcase🥳:
So we told Zoey about going
To Montreal to surprise
Daniel

Jak🫠:
Why would you do that?

Riles🥹:
Calm down she doesn't
Know the main idea

Zak🙃:
Ok then.
Lest keep it that way

Nutcase🥳:
Anyway how are you guys?

Corbs🛸:
We're good.

Jak🫠:
We're in Atlantic city
At the moment.

Jo☕️:
One show tonight
Then off to Fairfax.

Riles🥹:
I hope you have a good time
Doing tour.

Corbs🛸:
We are.
It's amazing
Going back on the road
And getting to see fans again

Jo☕️:
It's great fun but
It's hard not seeing
Our families for
A long time

Jak🫠:
Yeah especially
Not seeing Lav.

Nutcase🥳:
How is lav?

Jak🫠:
She's good,
She is seeing Syd soon.

Riles🥹:
Are you guys exited to see
Your families soon?

Corbs🛸:
Yeah we're all exited.

Zak🙃:
Especially Daniel.
He's so exited to see his family.

Nutcase🥳:
Naw that's cute.
I hope her and Daniel
Get together

Jo☕️:
They would be cute together.

Corbs🛸:
His brother were saying
They used to both have a crush
On each other.

Jak🫠:
They would be cute together.

Nutcase🥳:
They 100% would

3RD PERSON POV:
When Zoey came back from the kitchen, she saw Sophie and Riley laughing. "What are you two giggling about?" She asked. They instantly looked up at the girl and shut up. "Nothing" Sophie said with Riley agreeing. "Ok" Zoey wandered. "Do you want to keep watching the movie?" Riley asked. They all agreed and sat down continuing the movie.

During the movie, Zoey couldn't stop thinking about the text, would she reply?, will she leave it? What will happen if she responds? What's going to happen if she doesn't respond? She got knocked out of her thoughts when she got popcorn to the face, she looked over to the girls, who were laughing. "Oh shut up" Zoey laughed. "You looked so confused when the popcorn hit your face" Sophie said with a laugh.

"Stop thinking about the text, he would keep bugging you" Riley said. Zoey nodded and smiled. "Ok, sure" Zoey nodded and watched the movie with the girls.
------------

Who's texting Zoey?
What will happen?

x