48

ZOEYS POV:
"Hey love" he whispered smiling. I smiled back and put my phone facing the ceiling so I could change. "What's the point I'm a FaceTime call if I can't see your face" Daniel said and I already knew he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'm getting changed so give me a minute would ya?" I laughed. The call went silent and I thought Daniel left.

I quickly got changed and grabbed my phone. I looked at my phone and saw a smiling Daniel. "Exited to see me?" He smirked. I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah" I mumbled shyly. I laid down and saw Daniel half asleep. "Go to sleep bub, I'll call you in the morning" I said, stifling a yawn. Which Daniel noticed. "How about we both go the bed" he said.

I nodded and said goodnight to him before hanging up and going to bed. I got a text off Daniel telling me to have a goodnight and he loves me. I sent a text back before I fell asleep. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

DANIEL'S POV:
I woke up the next morning and got ready for the day. The boys were awake when I walked downstairs so I went downstairs to tell them the plan I have to propose to Zoey. "You're in a happy mood this morning" Corbyn joked. I laughed and lightly shoved him. "I have an idea on asking Zoey" I smiled.

Zach picked up his phone and sent a quick text to Sophie. "She said, her, Riley, Lera, Ben, Eben and your siblings will be here in a few minutes" he said. I nodded and continued what we were doing before, I was anxiously watching the door, waiting for everyone to walk in so I could tell them the plan.

When everyone got to the house, we went into the sitting room and I sat down in front of everyone. "Not to sound clueless, but what is this about because I got a text saying 'meeting at the boys house, be there asap' so what's going on?" Christian asked. I smiled and pulled the little box out of my pocket. Anna gasped and put a hand over her mouth, Tyler and Christian went wide eyed, the boys and girls were all smiling.

"I'm asking Zoey to marry me" I said with a huge smile. Tyler and Christian both stood up and tackled me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you man" Tyler said with a laugh. They got off of me and I sat up. Everyone was smiling and Anna was teary. "You ok Anna?" I asked looking at my little sister. She nodded and hugged me. "When me and Zoey were kids, she always said she would love to marry you one day and I'm so happy for the both of you" she explained.

I smiled and hugged her back. "I love you" I whispered to her. "I love you too" she whispered back. I smiled and released from the hug. Anna sat back down and I explained the plan.

"So I'm thinking, one of the days, me and Zoey go to the old diner and have a 'normal' date, then go to the beach near it and at sunset I ask her" I explained. "Bro she'll love that" Corbyn said with a smile. I smiled back and looked over to my siblings. "She will 1000% love that Dani" Christian said. I smiled and looked down to the ring. 'I really hope she'll like this' I thought.

"I'd say she will" Zach said with a laugh. "Oh shit I said that out loud?" I asked. They all laughed and Jack nodded to me. "Yeah you did man" he laughed. I shook my head and looked down. "Well, I'm glad you guys are apart of it" I said. They all smiled and I walked over and have them a group hug.

"What did you say to Zoey?" I asked after we all released from the hug. "Oh, uh we didn't, we just left and said we'll be back later" Riley explained. My eyes went wide after hearing what Riley said. "What?" I asked. "Oh, it's fine I texted her saying, 'we have to do some errands and we'll see you later, I have to pick stuff up for my parents and Riley is going to Bens' so we're fine" Sophie said.