31

CORBYNS POV:
When I woke up the next morning, I walked across the hall to Zoeys room to see if her and Daniel were awake. I walked into Zoey's room and saw the two, still sleeping and cuddled together. I smiled and slowly walked out of her room and walked back into Lera. She smiled when I walked back in and lied down beside her.

"You ok?" She asked causing me to nod. "Everyones still asleep" I mumbled earning a laugh from Lera. "Do you want to wake them up?" She asked. I shook my head and looked up to her with a small smile. "Nah, let them sleep" I smiled, Lera smiled back at me and cuddled into my side, which didn't last long. "Oh, Daniel and Zoey are cuddling" I said with a smile, breaking the silence that fell over the room.

Lera jumped up and walked out of the spare room with her phone. She came back two minutes later with a cheeky smile on her face. "What did you do?" I asked, looking at her smile. She shrugged and pointed to my phone. "You'll find out in a minute" she smiled. I cautiously grabbed my phone and saw the photo on our group chat without Zoey and Daniel.

iMessage:
Everyone but Zoey and Daniel.

Lera🐥:

Cutiees

Cutiees.

Riles🥹:
Is that them now?

Lera🐥:
Yeah they fell asleep cuddling.

Jak🫠:
That's cute ngl

Jo☕️:
^^

Nutcase🥳:
Say 'eye' If you think
Zoey and Daniel should
be together..

Nutcase🥳:
Eye

Lera🐥:
Eye

Riles🥹:
Eye

Jo☕️:
Eye

Zak🙃:
Eye

Jak🫠:
Eye

Ben🤪:
Eye

Eb😎:
Eye

Corbs🛸:
Eye

Riles🥹:
Right so how we going to
Do it?

Eb😎:
First thing we
Need to sort out is
Mason...

Zak🙃:
We can sort him out

Jak🫠:
^^

Lera🐥:
Ok so how could
We get them to realise
They like each other?

Corbs🛸:
I don't think WE can
But, we could try get them
To realise it

Nutcase🥳:
I mean we could try..

Riles🥹:
What's the harm in trying?

Ben🤪:
I don't see a problem in it.

Jo☕️:
Ok so when everyone's up
We can try it.

Corbs🛸:
👍
Read 08:34am

DANIEL'S POV:
When I woke up the next morning, I felt something against my chest, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Zoey, cuddled against my chest, I smiled and pulled her closer to my chest, hoping she wouldn't wake up from this. She slowly stirred and looked up to me. I smiled and slowly sat up.

"Morning" I yawned. She smiled and gently closed her eyes, sitting up as well. "Good morning" she smiled, opening her eyes. I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. She smiled and hugged me back. "You ok?" She asked with a little giggle, I released from the hug and nodded smiling down at her. "Yeah, I'm really happy, I'm glad to have you back in my life" I said smiling. "I'm glad to have you back in my life as well and I know I always say this but your tooth gap is really cute" she smiled.

"I was actually thinking of getting rid of it" I confessed. She glared at me and sighed. "Don't get rid of it, it's part of you and it's really cute" she smiled. I put my head down but agreed. "Ok I won't" I smiled causing her to smile back. We eventually got up and saw everyone down stairs. "Good morning" Riley exclaimed seeing the both of us walking into the kitchen. "Good morning" I said back.

We all got food and went and did our own separate stuff. Corbyn and Jack walked out to the back garden and sat by the girls' pool. "So, don't kill us, but when you going to tell Zoey you like her?" Corbyn asked with Jack agreeing. I looked at them confused before saying about it. "How do you guys know?" I asked, confused as to how they know I like Zoey.

Corbyn and Jack looked at each other then back at me. "It's obvious you like the girl" Jack said with a chuckle. I looked down to hide the redness on my cheeks and both of the boys laughed at my reaction. "You like her?" Corbyn asked, making sure. I nodded and looked up to my friends smiling. "I've liked her since we were kids, and when I saw her again, all the feelings for her cam back and I got this feeling in my chest I could never explain what it was like, but now I know, what that feeling is whenever I'm around Zoey" I explained, constantly smiling.

"Well I think that answers your question" Jack said with a laugh. "Also you still have the necklace" Corbyn said with a cheeky grin. I nodded but my smile slowly faded when I remembered something. "What's wrong?" Corbyn asked. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "What about Mason?" I asked, Corbyn and Jack looked at each other and back to me. "What now?" I groaned and falling onto my back.

"We were thinking, we could talk to Mason" Corbyn said. I sat up and slowly nodded. Agreeing with the idea.

"Right, let's do it" I said.

ZOEYS POV:
After breakfast, we all went to do separate things. All the girls stayed together and we went to the sitting room and we all got comfortable in different places on the couch. "Ok! Do you like Daniel?" Sophie asked out of the blue. I looked at her confused and she rolled her eyes. "As in like feelings for the boy" she stated. I blushed making it obvious and quickly put my head down. The girls squealed and shook me.

"You do like him" they all squealed. I laughed and nodded my head. "I have liked him since we were kids and even when he left for LA I still liked him and I still do, but with all the stuff happening with Mason I don't know what to do" I said. "What do oh mean" Riley asked. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"He's still trying to text me and it's terrifying me and I don't know what to do" I sighed. "We have an idea" I looked up and saw the six boys standing in the doorway.
---------

What's going to happen?

x