37

3RD PERSON POV:
When everyone was ready to go, the boys and girls all piled into different cars and headed to the restaurant they were meeting the boys siblings are. When they got there, they saw all the siblings there, Daniel smiled and sat beside Zoey and Corbyn's so sister Ashley. "So how are you guys?" Christian asked looking at everyone. Daniel and Zoey both smiled and Zoey looked down.

"You want to tell us something?" Anna asked. Daniel gently grabbed Zoeys hand under the the table and she squeezed his hand under the table. Giving him a nod to continue. "I asked Zoey to be my girlfriend"Daniel said. Everyone cheered and Daniel side hugged Zoey. Who was blushing like mad. "How long ago?" Ava asked the couple.

"I asked her last night and she said yes" Daniel explained causing the girls to squeal. The boys cheered and Christian leaned over the table and patted Daniel's arm. "Congrats man, have you told the parents yet?" He asked. Daniel shook his head and put his arm around Zoey. "No we're going to tell all the family together, ye are the only ones who knows" Daniel explained. Christian nodded and they split off into their own conversations.

"When we telling our parents?" Zoey asked looking up to the boy, he looked down with a confused look before answering. "We can do it soon but I don't know exactly when, it's when ever we both want to do it" he said. She smiled and nodded, placing a little kiss on his cheek. They all eventually ordered what they wanted and waited for the food to come.

"How long have you been waiting for me and Daniel go get together?" Daniel heard Zoey ask the boys siblings. "Since you tow became friends again, we all could see how close you two were and how you tow liked each other" Anna explained. Zoeys grip tightened on Daniel's hand, he slowly looked down to their attached hands and saw she was squeezing his hand. He got his other hand and put it on top of hers. Feeling her hand slowly release his.

"Sorry" Zoey whispered, looking over to Daniel, he smiled and rubbed her hand gently. "Don't worry about it" he whispered back. They kept their hands intertwined until the flood arrived. They all got something off the breakfast menu, so they all got something different from the menu.

Once they were all finished with their food, they all payed separately for their food and got ready to leave. When they got out the door, Zoey felt someone pick her up, she squealed and felt the person spin her around. Once they stopped spinning, she looked over to see, Tyler smiling down at her, she smiled back up and he ruffled her hair, something he always did to her as kids.

"Really Ty?" She scoffed with a small laugh. Tyler hugged the small girl again and she put her arms around his torso. "I'm glad you and Daniel finally realised your feelings for each other" he mumbled. "I'm glad I got the courage to tell him, when he came back into my life, the girls noticed how I changed for the better" Zoey explained. Tyler looked up and saw Daniel slowly walking over to the two, not wanting to ruin their moment.

Tyler smiled at his younger brother and slowly released from Zoey and Daniel wrapped his arms around her waist, causing her to smile and turn in his arms and wrap her arms around his neck, placing her head into the crook of his neck, leaving soft kissed against his skin. "You ok love?" She whispered looking up to the boy. She smiled down at her and nodded. "Yeah, just wanted to give you a hug" he whispered back.

Zoey smiled at the boys words, she pulled her head from his neck and gave him a little kiss on the lips. He smiled into the kiss before separating. "Hey guys, you ready to go?" Jonah shouted over to the couple. They both nodded and walked over to the rest of them. "Where do you guys want to go?" Jack asked, looking at the seven others.

"Wanna go to the beach?" Lera asked looking at everyone, they all agreed and went to their houses to get ready. Once they were all ready, they met up at the beach, the girls collected Ben on the way so they wouldn't hear Riley complaining. The boys brought a volleyball set and the girls brought soft and alcohol drinks and towels. When the girls got out of the car, they dropped their stuff on the beach, the boys were already in the water so, Sophie and Zoey took off their cover ups and got into the water.

Daniel walked over to Zoey and hugged her. "Hello Mr. Seavey" Zoey said with a smile. Daniel laughed and kissed her head. "Hello there Ms.Rodriguez" he said back. Daniel let go of Zoey and turned around, putting her on his back. They walked back over to the boys, with Zoey still on Daniel's back. They stayed in the water for a while and Riley and Lera joined the rest of them in the water.

When they all eventually got out, they cleaned off and got comfy on the sand. They were all close but separated from each other so they wouldn't be on top of each other. Daniel and Zoey, Corbyn and Lera, Zach and Sophie and Riley and Ben were all coupled together, while Jack and Jonah were on their own.

"So when are ye two going on your first date?" Jonah brought up the subject with Zoey and Daniel, everyone turned to them and Zoey saw the girls smirking. They both shrugged and Zoey fiddled with her fingers. Not liking al the attention on them. Daniel smiled down at the girl and kissed her head.

"How about next week?" He whispered to the girl. She looked up and smiled, agreeing with Daniel's plans. The rest of them laid off the new couple and decided to play volleyball. Boys against girls.
-----------

So, I am going to end this book soon, but I promise it's going to be a happy ending. I have around six-seven chapters planned but not sure with how much I'll do but I do promise it's going to be a happy ending.

Also I don't know if I should write the Zach one or the Corbyn one next so let me please know!