18

DANIEL'S POV:
When I woke up the next morning, I saw I was still on call with Zoey, I saw her fast asleep, tears stains still on her face. I felt so bad for her. She saw still asleep so I ended the FaceTime and sent her a text.

I got out of my bunk and walked down to the main table in the tour bus. Corbyn was the only one awake. So I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey man" he smiled. "Hey, hows everything?" I asked sitting down across from him. "Nothing much, how's Zoey?" He asked. I sighed and looked down at my phone. "Not good, she fell asleep crying last night" I said. "I sent her a text this morning asking how she is and letting her know it's ok to be upset" I said.

"Hopefully she's better today" Corbyn said. Looking down at his phone and smiling. "You talking to Lera?" I asked with a smirk, Corbyn blushed and smiled. "Ye two are cute" I smirked. "But you and Zoey?" Corbyn smirked back. I shook my head and laughed. "We're just friends" I laughed. "Who likes each other" I heard from behind Corbyn, I looked behind Corbyn and saw the rest of the boys awake. I groaned and slid down in the seat.

The rest of them walked over and sat down. All smirking. "Oh shut up, you can't talk Zach" I smirked knowing he has a crush on Sophie. "At least I'm admitting mine" he put his hands up in defence. While all of us laughed. "So you do like Sophie?" Corbyn asked looking at Zach. Which he nodded. "So you going to ask her out?" I asked. Glad that the attention was off me and Zoey. "Yeah when we gat back from tour" he said with a smile.

Tyler walked out from his bunk and sat down with us as well. "How are you boys?" He asked looking at all of us. "We're all good" Jonah said smiling. "How's Zoey doing?" Tyler asked looking at me, I sighed and shook my head. "Not good last night, she cried herself to sleep last night, she kept saying she was fine but I knew she wasn't" I said. Tyler looked over to me and smiled. "How is she this morning?" Jack asked. "When I woke up this morning she was still asleep so I sent her a text this morning seeing if she was ok" they all nodded.

We heard the bus door open. When we looked over we saw Randy, our manager walk onto the bus. "Good morning boys" he said smiling. We all said good morning back and got ready for interviews and another show tonight. We got prepared for the show when I got a text off Zoey.

iMessage:

Zo🧸:
Yeah I'm ok now,
Thank you for last night.

Dani👻:
No problem.
Hope you're ok.

Zo🧸:
Yeah I'm ok now
Sorry about last night

Dani👻:
Don't worry about it Zo.
It's completely fine.
You don't need to apologise.

Zo🧸:
I know but I still
Feel bad for crying myself
To sleep on call with you.

Dani👻:
Don't worry about it.
I gotta go but I'll talk to you
Later.

Zo🧸:
See ya Daniel.
Read 15:43pm.

ZOEYS POV:
I sighed and flopped onto my bed. I heard a small knock at my door. I looked up and said. "Come in" and in came the two girls with keep cups with them. "We brought keep cups with camomile tea and honey" Sophie said with a smile. I smiled back and grabbed the cup off of her. I said a little thank you and drank a bit of the drink. The girls were both looking at me. Unsure to ask the question.

"I'm ok now, Daniel called me and I cried myself asleep on the phone with him" I explained. They both nodded with a smile. "You ready to surprise Daniel?" Riley asked changing the subject. I nodded and a smirk placed on my face. "You ready to see Zach?" I ask Sophie with a smirk. Riley doing to same. Sophie immediately shook her head, but the blush visible on her cheeks isn't helping her case.

Me and Rile y both laughed and changed the subject, for Sophie's sake. "How's Lucas with the new school?" Riley asked. I smiled before answering. "He's doing good, he made a ton of knee friends and I'm hopefully going to meet his girl 'best friend' soon" I laughed. Knowing he had a crush on one of the girls in his class. "That's cute" Sophie said with Riley agreeing.

We kept talking until we had to get up and be social people. I decided to do a video with the girls. It was a would your rather, truth or dare and any random thing we could think of really. Once we were finished the video I grabbed my laptop from my bedroom and walked downstairs with my laptop and camera in my hand. When I walked down, Sophie and Riley were both on the couch. Smiling like crazy.

"What's up?" I asked sitting on the couch next to them. "Lera's coming with us to Montreal" Riley squealed. I smiled. "I'm glad, now not to be rude but I need to edit my video and post it" I said with a laugh. The girls laughed as well and I got started on my video. Half was through my editing I got a notification on my phone. I saw it was the boys account.

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Rodriguez

Liked by: Rodriguez.Zoey, Sophie.s, Rileyjames
And 1.5m others.

Whydontwemusic: missed this so much, singing for you guys and meeting you guys. We're so glad we got to go on tour for you guys and perform for you guys again. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we do.

~view all comments~

User: I loved seeing the show in New York!! It was amazing

Rodriguez.Zoey: can't wait to see all of you guys again!!
|
Whydontwemusic: see you soon Zoey

User: I love you guys

Rileyjames: enjoy your tour guys!!
|
Whydontwemusic: oh trust me, we are 😂

~see less comments~

I smiled and put my phone down and continued on with my video. I'm glad the boys are having fun and I'm really exited to see the boys again. Mainly Daniel.
-----------

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far and I know I keep making time skips with the boys tour, but I don't want it to go on forever so I hope you guys understand.

x