8

ZOEY'S POV:
When we got home from showing my parents LA, I didn't realise I got a text from someone. Since I left my phone at home. I looked at the screen and smiled seeing it was Daniel. I opened the text and read the message.

iMessage:

Dani👻:
Hey! Me and Corbyn had an idea.
Would you be up to meeting
his girlfriend anytime soon?

Zo🧸:
Hey! Sorry I didn't have
My phone on me but
I would love to!

Dani👻:
Great!
Me and Corbyn will
Sort it out!

Zo🧸:
Ok!
See you then
Read 19:42 pm.

I turned off my phone and smiled. My mom came into the kitchen and saw me smiling. "What are you smiling about?" She asked. "Daniel just texted me asking me to meet Corbyn's girlfriend" I said. My mom smiled and walked over to me. "You and Daniel have been talking a lot more recently" she smiled. "We have just gotten back into each other's lives and we don't want to ruin it again" I said. She nodded but mumble incoherent words when she was leaving the kitchen.

Riley and Sophie came into the kitchen after my mom left. "What was that about?" Sophie asked. "Daniel invited me to meet Corbyn's girlfriend" I said. They both squealed and I looked at them confused. "What?" I asked. "You're going to meet Corbyn's girlfriend?" Riley yelled. I nodded. "And?" They looked at each other then back at me. "Your so dumb" Sophie said. "He invited you. That means he wants to spend more time with you" they both said.

I rolled my eyes. "If you think he likes me, you guys are wrong." I sighed. They put their hands up in defence and walked out. I laughed and walked out behind them. Lucas came running over to me and jumped into my arms. "Hey luk, what's up?" I asked. Looking at the little boy. "When can we see Daniel again?" He asked. I looked over to my parents and they nodded. "We could go over now if you want to" I said. He immediately nodded.

"Do you guys want to come as well?" I asked my parents and the girls. They shook their heads trying to make up excuses. I laughed and got ready to go to the boys' house.

I texted Corbyn asking if it was ok and he said yes. When we got there I got Lucas out of the car and he ran to the door. Knocking on it. Luckily Corbyn opened it. "Hey there little man" he said. "Hi, Corbyn" he yelled. I ran over to them and Corbyn smiled. "Hey there again Zoey" he smirked. I smiled back. "Hey Corbyn" I said back. Corbyn let us in and Lucas ran to Daniel on the couch.

"Hey buddy" he exclaimed with a smile on his face. He turned around and saw me standing behind him and the boys. "Hey Zoey" he smiled. "Hello, this little man wanted to see you again. For some odd reason" I teased. He playfully glared at me and put all his attention back at Lucas. "How are you mister man?" Daniel asked Lucas. "Good. We were looking around LA today" he laughed.

They kept talking and I walked over to Corbyn. "How's everything here?" I asked. "It's going good, uh getting everything ready for the tour and stuff" wait what? "What do you mean?" I asked. Corbyn looked at me and his eyes went wide. "The girls didn't tell you?" He asked. I shook my head and he sighed. "Well, we're going on tour for four months in around two months" he explained. Oh. "So you guys will be gone for four months?" I asked. He nodded his head and looked down at his feet. " I'm sorry Zoey"

I looked over to Daniel and Lucas. "It's ok, just promise me you'll still keep me updated?" I said. He nodded. "Of course. And you need to meet Lera as well, she'll be so happy" he smiled. I smiled back and we walked back into the sitting room where all the boys were.

We kept talking until Lucas fell asleep on Daniel. He offered to put Lucas in the car for me and I agreed. When we got outside. Daniel gently put Lucas in the car and gave me one of his bear hugs. "I missed those" I mumbled into his chest. He laughed. "What you say?" He asked pulling me away from his chest. "I said I missed those" smiling sheepishly.

"I heard you guys are going on tour soon" I said. "Sadly we are but I promise I will never ever forget about you and I'll watch your newest videos" he said putting his pinkie finger out. I wrapped mine around his and we both brought our hands up to our lips. Smiling that he remembered.

I got into the car and slowly drove home. Trying not to wake Lucas up. Which failed. "Zo?" I heard him mumble. "Yeah, buddy?" I ask. "Did you tell Daniel or anyone about us moving here?" He asked. Sleep laced in his voice. "I didn't buddy, it's going to be a surprise" I said rubbing his head. "Are you and Daniel dating?" He asked. I looked at him and laughed. "No buddy, we're just friends" I said. "But everyone can see how much you like each other Zo" he whined. "Let's just see how it goes ok?" He nodded and fell back asleep.

When we got home I picked up Lucas and brought him inside. My parents and the girls were watching a movie, so I brought him up to bed. "No I wanna sleep with you" he mumbled in his sleep. I nodded and brought him into my room. I put him on my bed and let him curl up in the blankets. I quickly changed into sweats in my bathroom and walked downstairs and watch the rest of the movie with my family.

Once the movie was over, I walked upstairs and got into bed next to Lucas and pulled him close to me. Letting sleep take over me.

----------

I love how nosey Lucas was 😂

x