35

DANIEL'S POV:
When we got to the beach, I helped Zoey out of the car and we walked down the beach, there wasn't much people at the beach, so it was quiet. We walked further down the beach where no one was. I slowly started easing my steps causing Zoey to slow down as well. "You ok?" She asked. I nodded and grabbed both of her hands and that made her smile.

"I have known you since we were babies, when I left to go to LA I was stupid to not tell you this before I left. I have liked you for the longest time and I didn't tell you because of Mason and the band but I want you to be my girlfriend I have liked you for the longest time and I don't want to wait any longer, so Zoey Rodriguez will you be my girlfriend" I asked. She looked at me with a big smile and nodded. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and spun her around.

I gently put her down and I looked at her then down at her lips. "Can I?" I asked. She smiled and nodded before I slowly bent down and gently kissed her lips, it wasn't a rough kiss, it was a slow and passionate one. When we separated, I put my head on hers. We were both smiling like crazy and I lifted my head and started running around the beach screaming. "Zoey Rodriguez is my girlfriend" I was still screaming when I looked over to Zoey and saw her smiling.

I ran over to her and picked her up again. She laughed and clutched onto me. I smiled and buried her head into my neck. I smiled and started walking down the beach. With Zoey attached to my torso.

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Seaveydaniel, Corbynbesson, Leraclark, Sophie

Liked by: Seaveydaniel, Corbynbesson, Leraclark, Sophie.s, Rileyjames and 2,3m others.

Rodriguez.Zoey: never want to leave here with out you ❤️

~view all comments~

User: who you talking about?
|
User: is it Mason?
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: NO! DEFINITELY NOT HIM!!
|
User: ok fair..

Seaveydaniel:❤️❤️
~liked my Rodriguez.Zoey~

Sophie.s: WHEN YOU COMING HOME?

Rileyjames: WE NEED TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENED!

Leraclark: ZOEY SOPHIA RODRIGUEZ GET YOUR BUTT HOME!

Islastanford: I think somethings going down?
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: no.. I don't think so....

Corbynbesson: 👀

Jonahmarais: Sophie, Lera and Riley are running around the house shouting "stuff went down with Zoey and Daniel. We don't know yet but stuff did went down" 😂
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: oh my god...

~see less comments~

When we got home, we got into the door and I got dragged into the kitchen while Zoey got dragged somewhere else. "What happened?" "What did Zoey mean by her Instagram post?" "Did you finally tell her?" I kept getting questions from the boys until I finally could shut them up and answer their questions. "I asked her and she said yes" I said.

The boys all yelled and tackled me into a hug, making us all fall fall onto the floor. I felt more bodies on top of us. I looked up and saw the girls on top. "I'm guessing you heard the good news?" I asked with a laugh. They all nodded and eventually got off me. Corbyn ran over to Zoey and picked her up in a hug. "Congratulations" he smiled.

I smiled at how close they were. "You do know you have to tell your parents?" Jonah reminded me. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah but we can tell them tomorrow" I smiled. "Hey Daniel can we talk to you for a minute?" I heard Riley ask from behind me. I let go of Zoey and nodded, walking off them them. "What's up?" I asked when we got away from everyone. Sophie and Riley looked at each other before Sophie began talking.

"First of al law know we told you this already but, we know you've known Zoey longer but when she was going through shit with Mason and we form want that to happen to her again. So please don't break her heart" Sophie explained. I looked at the two before I could explain. "I can promise you, I would never hurt Zoey, I don't know when but I would absolutely love to marry Zoey when we're older so I can promise you, I will never hurt Zoey"

I explained. "Good, now go get your girl" Riley said. I smiled and ran off to Zoey. We decided to watch a movie before we left. We cuddled together and decided to watch, Onward I pulled Zoey into my side and hugged her.

We eventually decided to leave the girls house, We dropped Lera off at her house and drove back to our house. When we got back to ours, we walked in and I sat on the couch. Jonah and Corbyn walked into the sitting room in front of me and I looked over to them. "Yes?" I asked. They both smiled at me and shrugged their shoulders. "Just glad for you and Zoey" Corbyn said with a grin.

"When's the wedding?" Jonah asked. I laughed before flipping them off and walking up to my room. I changed into sweatpants and lied on my bed. I sighed and closed my eyes. I got a notification off my phone and saw Zoey put something on her story. I opened Instagram and went onto her story.

It was a photo of her smiling and it captioned "really can't stop smiling right now, thank you for always being in my life and I am so grateful for the people in my life. Again thank you all so much" I smiled and the photo took a screenshot of it and liked her story. I texted my parents saying would it be ok to come over during the week and my mom texted me saying yes.

I smiled and turned off my phone. I couldn't get the smiled off my face, I tried to stop smiling but I couldn't get the huge grin off my face.

I seriously want to marry this girl.
---------

Ok so! For the next few days I am going to be really busy so the next part might be out Wednesday or maybe sooner, I'm really sorry but I will try get it out before Wednesday but I'm going to be really busy for the next few days. I hope you guys understand

x