20

3RD PERSON POV:
Today is the day the girls are surprising the boys. The boys' families are already in Montreal with the boys. Since they had a few days off after the show. They had three days off after that show. Zoey was bricking it, not know what way Daniel was going to react about it. She got knocked out of her thoughts when the air hostess told them to put our belts on.

They did as they were told and got ready for the plane to land. Once they landed the girls got off the plane and went to find their bags. "I'm so exited!" Lera squealed. The girls laughed and agreed with Lera. "Me too but I'm nervous how Daniel is going to react" Zoey mumbled, earning a slap at the back of her head. "Ow, what was that for?" She yelled from the pain in her head.

"That's what you get for thinking dumb" Riley said. Causing Lera and Sophie to laugh. Zoey playfully glared at them with a smile. They got all their bags, which was one bag each and got an Uber to the hotel the boys and girls were in. They dropped their bags off at the boys tour bus and went to the hotel the boys families were staying in. They walked into the restaurant to see the boys and their families.

They slowly walked over and Corbyn saw them. He looked over with a smile and Lera put her finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet, since they weren't close enough. He nodded and continued talking to everyone. Zoey smiled and pulled out her phone and sent Anna a text telling her to look up.

When Anna got the text she opened it and looked up. She squealed and ran to the girls and attacked Zoey into a hug, after releasing from the hug she gave Lera, Sophie and Riley a hug as well.

DANIEL'S POV:
When we got ready for dinner, I was worried about Zoey. She wasn't respond to any of my texts or my FaceTime calls so I decided to give her space, hoping she would respond to my texts.

"Hey man, you ready?" Tyler asked walking into the main part of the bus. I nodded and we all got ready to leave for dinner with our families. I looked over to Corbyn and saw he was on his phone a lot today. I smiled thinking he was talking to Lera. Knowing she was coming tonight to see him for the few days we have off.

Once we got to the hotel restaurant, our families were already there so we walked over and sat down. Not before hugging every individual person at the table. I saw there was four extra seats at the table. I furrowed my eyebrows looking at the empty seats. "Why is there four empty seats? I thought only Lera was coming tonight" I asked looking around the table.

My mom and the boys smiled at each other. "Didn't even realise" my mom said. I looked at her confused but went with it. There was a spear seat beside me, one beside Zach, one beside Corbyn and one beside Anna. Odd I thought to myself. I was having a conversation with my dad and Tyler when I saw Anna look down at her phone with a smile, look up, jump up and run over to someone. I thought it was Lera because I knew she was coming until I heard her voice.

"Hey stranger, are you going to say hi to me or keep ignoring me?" She asked. My head shot around and I saw Zoey, Sophie, Riley and Lera standing near the table with Anna. "Zoey!" I yelled with a smile and practically jumped out of my seat and ran to her. When I got to her I picked her up in a hug and she wrapped her legs around my waist while I spun her.

When I put her down I kept hugging her. Hoping this wasn't a dream. "I missed you" I heard her mumble. I smiled and whispered back. "I missed you too" when we pulled away from the hug, I saw everyone looking at us with a smile. I hugged the rest of the girls and we went to sit down. "You happy with the surprise?" Corbyn said to me with a smirk on his face. "You knew?" I said to all of them. "Only your parents, us, Tyler, Christian and Anna" Zach said.

I smiled and sat down with Zoey beside me. My mom stood up and hugged Zoey. She smiled and hugged my mom back. I smiled at the two and we all decided to order. "So you must be Zoey I'm guessing" Ava asked looking at Zoey. She nodded and smiled at her. "Yeah I am. Sophie is sitting beside Zach and Riley is sitting beside Anna" she explained. Ava nodded and started talking to Riley and Sophie.

When we got our food. We had our own little conversations. When I was having a conversation with Christian, I looked over at Zoey and saw her having a conversation with my mom and Corbyn's mom Saskia. I smiled at them and continued talking to Christian. Until I heard something that I know would scare Zoey.

"I heard what happened Lovey, I'm sorry that happened" my mom said. Zoey's leg started shaking but she nodded. "It's ok, I just want him out of my life and mind then I'll be happy" she smiled at them but I could tell it was a fake smile. I could tell by her eyes she was terrified of what could happen. I gently grabbed her hand and placed our hands on her thigh to try calm down her anxiety.

I felt her squeeze my hand and her leg slowly calmed down. She looked over to me with a genuine smile. "You ok?" I mouthed, she nodded and rubbed my hand. "I'm ok now, thank you" she mouthed back. I smiled and looked over to see Anna and Riley smirking at me. I politely flipped them off and started talking to Tyler and Christian again.

I'm really glad Zoey's here.
-----------

Ok I felt really single writing this haha

x