27

ZOEYS POV:
When our plane landed, I sent Daniel a text saying we got home safely. We got our bags and got everything we needed. Once we got out of the airport, I saw my family waiting for us. When I gave my mom a hug I froze and saw Mason, smirking. I slowly pulled away from my mom and hugged my dad, when I looked over, he was gone, I silently let out a breath and pulled Lucas into a hug. He giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck and I picked him up. "Mom, dad this is Lera" I said introducing Lera to my parents.

"It's lovely to meet you Lera" my parents said. "It's lovely to meet you too mr and mrs Rodriguez" Lera said with a smile. Both my parents laughed. "Please call us Enzo and Louise" my mom explained. Lera nodded and we all got our bags and went out to the car. Lucas was still attached to me so I couldn't put him down. When we got to the car, Lucas sat on my lap and kept his arms wrapped around me, I smiled and wrapped my arms around his little torso. "You we're gone for too long" he mumbled into my neck.

"I'm sorry buddy, I promise I'm back for a while" I whispered back to the little boy. He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. The girls cooed at how cute Lucas was. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. He slowly fell asleep on my lap on the way home from the airport. "How much longer are the guys on tour for?" my mom asked. "They're on tour for another month" Sophie said.

When we got home, Lucas was still attached to me so I brought him inside and I lay him on the couch before saying goodbye to my parents. We got changed and watched a movie. Since we were all jet lagged we all pretty much fell asleep half way through the movie.

RILEYS POV:
When we got back to the house, we watched a movie and Zoey fell asleep half way through it, she was really jet lagged and because the last night with the boys, she stayed awake editing with Daniel. I smiled and gently put a blanket over her. I sat back down and continued watching the movie with the rest of the girls. I smiled and got an idea, I took my phone from my pocket and texted one of our group chats.

iMessage:
Everyone but Zoey and Daniel.

Riles🥹 added Lera🐥 to the chat
Riles🥹 added Ben🤪 to the chat
Riles🥹 added Eb😎 to the chat

Eb😎:
What's this?

Corbs🛸:
It's a group chat we have
Without Zoey and Daniel

Jak🫠:
Hence the name

Lera🐥:
So what's this one about?

Nutcase🥳:
We're trying to get
Zoey and Daniel together

Eb😎:
Oh Daniel definitely likes
Zoey

Riles🥹:
How do you know that?

Eb😎:
Because he kinda told
Me with out telling me..

Zak🙃:
What?..

Eb😎:
He said he likes the girl
But doesn't know what to do

Jo☕️:
You could have started with that
You know?

En😎:
Yeah but what's the fun in that 😂

Corbs🛸:
I could kill you at the minute Eben

Eb😎:
Eh it's fine

Nutcase🥳:
Anyway, we need them to
Realise they like each other.

Lera🐥:
I think that might be hard

Ben🤪:
Why?

Lera🐥:
Well does Mason
Ring a bell? He said he won't
Stay away from Zoey.

Riles🥹:
We'll figure something out
He won't go near her.

Jo☕️:
We have to go
But we'll talk to you
Guys later.

Nutcase🥳:
Bye guys!!

After I got off the group chat we watched the rest of the movie before Lera decided to head home. We woke Zoey up and she walked upstairs to her room, we followed behind her and I got ready for bed. I sent Ben a good night text and he texted back a good night. I smiled and got under the covers and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I smelt stuff being cooked, I changed into a hoodie and walked downstairs to see Zoey and Sophie on the kitchen, Zoey was cooking pancakes and smiled when she saw me. "Morning" she smiled. "Good morning" I smiled back and sat down beside Sophie. "How are you Zo?" I asked. "I'm good, exited to see the boys again" she smiled. "Especially Daniel" Sophie mumbled to me causing me to laugh.

"What?" Zoey asked turning around to look at us. I shook my head and quickly took a drink. "It's nothing, don't worry about it" I laughed, she nodded and turned back to the pancakes. "So riles, how are you and Ben?" Sophie asked, Zoey slowly turned her head around with a smirk before turning back around. Causing me to blush. "We're going good, he texted me good night last night" I blushed. Zoey and Sophie both ooed causing me to blush more. "How are you and Zach?" I asked looking at Sophie turning the attention off me.

"Oh yeah, you never told us about the date" Zoey reminded her. Sophie smiled sheepishly and looked down at her hands. "it was goo, we went to a restaurant there and took a walk around a park and went back to the bus" she said with a smile. I looked at Zoey and she smiled back at me. "So how are you and Daniel?" I asked looking at Zoey, she smiled and placed two plates with pancakes on them. I smiled at her and she sat down in front of us and got a plate for herself as well.

"So what happened with you and Daniel on the last day?" Sophie asked. Zoey smiled and looked up from her pancakes. "We went to a cafe with us family and family on the last day before we headed to the airport" she said. We both smiled and continued eating. When we were finished eating, we went to the couch and sat down to talk more until Zoey got a notification.

She looked down to her phone and her smiled faded to a scared, terrified look. She dropped her phone and stood up from the couch in shock. Sophie ran to her to try calm her panic attack while I picked her phone to see the notification. I gasped and dropped her phone and ran to her and Sophie.

"Miss me? 😏" the text read.........
---------

Who texted Zoey that text?

x