11

3RD PERSON POV:
It was the day the boys had to leave for tour. All the boys, their family, Zoey and the girls were at the airport. Saying goodbye to the boys. Zoey was beside Daniel when they heard his parents. "Oh my god Zoey!" His mother exclaimed. Zoey smiled and walked over to Daniel's mom and hugged her. "It's been forever since I've seen you! How are you?" She asked. Zoey pulled away from the hug. "I'm really good. I'm friends with your son again and I met his bandmates" she laughed.

"I can see that! It's so good to see you again lovey, I can't believe how grown up you've gotten" Keri said with pure joy. Zoey smiled and hugged her again. "I love you mom but can I have a minute with my best friend?" Daniel asked looking at the two. Keri laughed and let Zoey walk away with Daniel. "What's up?" She asked. Daniel smiled at her and put his hand into his pocket. " I got you something" he smiled. Zoey scoffed. "Daniel you didn't need to get me anything" she laughed.

He shushed her and pulled out a little bag out of his pocket and put it into her hand. She looked down at her hand and opened the little bag. She pulled out a fabric bracelet with a little teddy bear engraved into the metal attached to the baby blue fabric. "Oh, Daniel" she whispered. Shocked. He smiled and pulled her into a hug. Which she gladly returned.

'Flight 265 to Tulsa, Oklahoma, now boarding' the flight attendant said over the intercom. Daniel and Zoey released from the hug and he got ready to leave for his flight. He gave Zoey one more hug and ran off to the boys. While Zoey walked over to the boys' families were. "He likes you you know that?" Daniel's mom whispered to Zoey. "What?" She asked getting interrupted by her thoughts. "Oh it's true" Anna said behind them. She walked over and stood in between them. "I doubt he likes me" she laughed. Anna and Keri both looked at each other and nodded "you keep thinking that" Keri laughed.

When they got home. Zoey wanted to call her family. "Hey I'm going to call my family" she said to Riley and Sophie. "Yeah go ahead. Don't forget tonight is our movie night!" Sophie shouted up the stairs to Zoey. She laughed and nodded. "I won't forget" she shouted back. Realising they couldn't see her nodding. When she got to her room she pulled out her laptop and FaceTimed her mom, knowing she would pick up.

When the FaceTime connected. It was Lucas' face on the screen. "Zoey!" He shouted excited. "Hi buddy, is mama there?" Zoey asked. He looked around and Zoey heard his little feet padding against the floor. "Mama, Zoey is on the phone" he shouted. "Ok homey thank you" she heard her mom say. "Hey, honey. How are you?" Her mom asked. "I'm really good, the boys went on tour this morning" Zoey said. "Oh did they? Where is their first stop?" Her mom asked. "They're in Tulsa" Zoey said. "How is finding a house?" Zoey said. Changing the subject.

Her mother noticed and went with it. "It's going good. We found one near the beach and in our price range" Zoey smiled. "That's great" she exclaimed. Her mom smiled at her reaction. "So I'm guessing you're happy?" She laughed at her daughter. Zoey nodded. "I'm really happy, I get to see you, dad and Lucas more!" Zoey exclaimed. Her mother laughed and nodded. It would be better for all of them in the long run.

Zoey kept talking to her parents and Lucas until she heard the girls call her from downstairs. She laughed and told her parents goodbye and walked downstairs to the girls. "What are we watching?" Zoey asked. Riley looked at her shocked. "What?" Zoey asked. "Only the best movie alive, 'To all the boys I loved before' duh" she squealed. "Or you could just say TABILB for short" Sophie said with no emotion. They all laughed and started the movie. And continued watching all three movies after that as well.

Once they finished watching tabilb, they watched 'kissing booth, titanic, the notebook, a dog's purpose and the boys in striped pyjamas. Which had all of them in tears. They eventually went to bed. But Zoey couldn't sleep. She was nervous for the boys and their tour because it had been so long. She brushed the nerves aside and went onto her laptop and started watching some of the boys' old interviews.

It was around two am when she went to sleep. But she still had a nervous pit in her stomach and she didn't know why she did.

Little did she know, Daniel was the same. Yes, he was nervous about tour, but he had a weird pit feeling in his stomach. He didn't know what it was. Nerves? Guilt? Whatever it was it wasn't going away easily. "Hey ok good?" Corbyn asked his scared-looking bandmate beside him. Daniel turned to him and nodded. "Uh yeah, I just have this weird feeling in my stomach about something. And I don't know what it is" he sighed. Corbyn looked at his bandmate and knew it was about Zoey but didn't want to say that, so he came up with a lie.

"It's probably your really tired because you didn't get a lot of sleep last night" Corbyn said which was true. Daniel was so nervous for tour, he forgot that he had to sleep. Daniel nodded agreeing with Corbyn. "It probably is that but I don't know" Daniel sighed. "How about sleep for a while and see what happens then?" Corbyn said. He agreed and decided to sleep for a while. Hoping the pit feeling would go away.

When they got to Tulsa they got to their hotel for the night and went to bed. But Daniel couldn't get that feeling out of his stomach. He couldn't put his finger on what the feeling was or is, but he hopes it goes away soon.

------------

What is the feeling?

x