25

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Imzachherron Corbynbesson, Rodriguez

Liked by: Imzachherron Corbynbesson, Rodriguez.Zoey, Seaveydaniel, Rileyjames and 1,4m others.

Sophie.s: bub

~view all comments~

Rodriguez.Zoey: OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS!!!!

Seaveydaniel: Zoeys after screaming on the bus, I was sitting right beside her.
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: leave me alone Seavey

Imzachherron: 💗
|
Sophie.s:💗

User: omg are you and Zach together?!
|
Sophie.s: we may have gone on a date....

~see more comments~

3RD PERSON POV:
When Sophie and Zach got back from their date, everyone was anxiously waiting for them to come back. "How did you think it went?" Jack asked looking at the others. "I'd say it went well" Lera said. With everyone else agreeing. When they heard the door open, they looked over and saw Sophie and Zach at the door. "How was it?" Zoey asked looking at the couple.

"It was really good" Sophie said with a smile. Zach smiled and wrapped his arm around the smaller girl. After everyone was worn out from talking, they decided to go to bed, Zoey on the other hand, waited for everyone to go to bed, so she could edit her video. It was the video of the girls surprising Daniel and the boys. She was editing the different videos together that she got during the three days they were together until she heard someone walking out.

She looked over to the bunks and saw a sleepy looking Daniel walk over. "What are you doing up?" Daniel asked looking at Zoey, she smiled at the sleepy boy before responding. "I forgot to edit my video, so I decided to do it now" she said, still looking at her laptop. Daniel sighed and sat beside the girl. "Why not do it tomorrow?" He asked. "Tomorrow we're going home and it's my scheduled date to post" she explained. He nodded and let her get on with her work.

After a few minutes Daniel slowly wrapped his arms around Zoey's waist, she looked over to the boy that had a smirk placed on his face. "Why don't you go to sleep Dani-boy? You performing in a different place tomorrow" Zoey said. "No because you'll be on your own and I don't want that" he said placing a gentle kiss on her exposed shoulder. Causing the girl to smile.

She continued on with her video until she was finished editing it, she decided to post it so she wouldn't forget in the morning. She looked over to Daniel and saw a sleeping boy next to her, she smiled and lied down on the couch, trying not to wake the blonde boy. He stirred a bit and quickly fell back asleep. She smiled at how cute he was and fell asleep quickly after getting into a comfortable position, with the boys on top of her.

The next morning, Corbyn and Lera were the first ones awake, since it was 7:30am, when they walked over to the main part of the bus to be met with a sleeping Zoey and Daniel, Zoey asleep on Daniel's chest with Daniel's arms wrapped tightly around her waist. They both smiled and Lera took a picture of them. "Will we wake them?" Lera asked looking at Corbyn. He smiled and shook his head. "No let them sleep" he said back. They nodded and went out of the bus to get coffee and muffins for everyone.

Daniel groaned and slowly woke up, he felt another body on top of him so when he looked down, he saw Zoey sleeping on his chest, he laughed quietly, causing the girl to stir awake. "How did we end up here again?" Daniel asked looking confused at Zoey. She laughed at the confused blonde boy and shook her head lightly. "I had to edit and upload my YouTube video and you fell asleep here, so I didn't want to wake you up" she explained. Daniel nodded and they both got up and waited for everyone else to wake up.

Once everyone was awake and up, Corbyn and Lera came back with the food for breakfast. Everyone situated themselves around the table and got to eating. "So what's the plan for today?" Tyler asked looking at everyone. "We have to go home tonight" Riley said sadly. "Our flight is at seven tonight" Zoey said with a sad sigh. Daniel put his arm around Zoey and gave her a side hug.

"I'm going to miss you" Zoey mumbled into Daniel's shoulder, Daniel kissed her head and whispered back. "I'm going to miss you too" everyone was quiet after that, the girls didn't want to leave, they wanted to stay with the boys and see them more. "Hey, just think of it this way" Jonah said trying to lift everyone's mood. "We have less than a month on tour then we're home" he said. "True" Zoey said with a small smile.

Once everyone was finished eating, they got changed and the girls packed. "I'm going to miss having you in my bunk" Daniel said with a small chuckle. Zoey laughed and hugged Daniel. Trying to ease the tension. "I'm going to miss you" Zoey said again. "You said that before" Daniel said with a laugh. She shrugged the boy off and kept packing. "Oh cmon I was messing" he laughed.

He pulled himself off the couch in the back and picked Zoey up, bring her outside. "Put me down" she squealed, holding or trying to hold onto his back. They passed the boys and girls and saw Jack and Zach was recording, knowing it was going to be online. She gave up on get out of his grasp and let him take her where ever he wanted to go with her. Once they were outside. He put her down and smiled.

"You know I need to pack" she said with a small laugh. He laughed back and nodded his head. "Yeah but I wanted to have a few minutes with you" he said shyly. A small smiled formed on her face and let the boy take her where he wanted to go with her.
--------

Where are they going?

Also I want to say sorry for not uploading the past two days, the past two days have been a bit hectic and I had some personal things going on so again sorry for not uploading. Hope you guys understand.
Thank you!!

x