38

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Corbynbesson, Rodriguez

Liked by: Corbynbesson, Rodriguez.Zoey, Whydontwemusic, Imzachherron, Jackaverymusic and 4,3m others.

Seaveydaniel: my favourite person <33

~view all comments~

Rodriguez.Zoey: my favourite person is in that photo ad well. The one in pink <3
|
Seaveydaniel: ❤️

User: OMG THEY'RE DATING!
|
User: you don't know if they are or not. They could be really close, we don't know if they're dating or not.
|
Sophie.s: just please stay out of their personal life, you don't know what's going on in their lives.
|
Rileyjames: don't make up rumours about people who you don't know what's going on in their lives so keep out of it please

Jonahmarais: I feel very lonely

ZoeyXDaniel: this is why we stan Zoeys friends ^
|
LovelyZoey: ^^^
~see more comments~

ZOEYS POV:
We were still at the beach when Daniel posted the photo, I smiled at it and turned off my phone and cuddled into Daniel more. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me more and pulled me closer to his chest. "Ok now I feel really single" Jonah groaned, falling onto the sand, we all laughed at Jonah's antics.

We got up and cleaned the beach and headed back to our houses. Once we got home, I went straight to bed, same as Sophie and Riley, since it's was almost midnight. I texted my parents a quick goodnight, knowing they would still be awake. When I got a text back, I smiled and fell asleep.

"So when is your date with Daniel?" Riley asked me. It was the next morning and Sophie and Riley were nagging me about my date with Daniel. I laughed and rolled my eyes at them. "Eh don't roll your eyes missy, we're just asking you questions about your love life" Sophie said with a smirk.

I laughed and nodded my head, letting them keep going about the nagging. "Ok what do you guys want to know?" I asked. "When is it?" Riley asked. "Next Friday" I said. "Do you know where your going?" Sophie asked. I shook my head and shrugged. "He said he's picking me up here" I explained. "What time is he collecting you at?" Riley asked. "5 I think" I said. "What did he say to wear?" Sophie asked. "A fancy casual" I said. Causing them to nod.

"Are you two both done?" I asked. They nodded and I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a cup, walked over to the fridge and grabbed apple juice. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to my parents asking if I could go over later and my mom texted back 'yes of course'.

I smiled at the text and walked upstairs to get ready. Once I was ready, I went downstairs and Sophie and Riley looked over to me. "Where you off to?" Riley asked. "I'm going over to my parents, just to see how they are and to see Lucas" I explained. They nodded and Sophie smiled at me. "enjoy!" She said, I smiled back and walked out to my car and drove to my parents house.

When I got there, my mom opened the door and hugged me. "How are you Zo?" My mom asked. I smiled and released from the hug. "I'm good, where's the little trickster?" I asked, earning a little giggle from a corner. I looked over and saw my baby brother peering out of the corner. I smiled and he ran over to me.

"Zoey!" Lucas screamed. I smiled and picked him up and hugged him. "How are you bubby?" I asked. He smiled and giggled into my neck. "I'm good, I met a knew friend at school" he said, releasing from the hug, I kept him on my side while I walked into the kitchen with my mom, I saw my dad in the kitchen.

"Hey Zoey, how are you?" My dad asked. I put Lucas down and hugged my dad. "So what's up?" My mom asked. I sat down beside my dad and crossed my arms. "Did Daniel ask you anything recently?" I asked my parents, which caused both of them to freeze. "No why?" My dad asked cautiously.

"Oh just because Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend" I explained. My mom dropped the towel she had in her hand and screamed with joy. My dad smiled and pulled me into a hug. My mom joining soon after. "When did he ask?" My mom asked. "He asked a few days ago. I said yes to him and yeah" I said with a huge smile. Lucas came over to me and I picked him up.

"You and Dani together?" He asked. I couldn't get the smile off my face. I nodded and he hugged me tightly. "Also he's bringing me on a date soon" I said, causing my mom to hug me again and Lucas hugged me tighter. My dad got up and joined the hug. I smiled at how happy my family were with the new of me and Daniel.

I stayed at my parents house for a little longer until Lucas fell asleep, I went home after that and because it was almost eight, I knew the girls were still going to be up. I walked into the house and saw Sophie and Riley sitting on the couch. "How was it?" Sophie asked when I sat down beside them. "If was good, mum I'm screamed of joy when I told them" I said. "And how was your dad?" Riley asked. I smiled and twisted the bracelet Daniel got me ages ago.

"He was really happy and Daniel asked him about asking me to be his girlfriend and my dad said he could" I explained. The girls squealed and jumped on top of me. I laughed and tried to hug them back. Which I failed. They eventually got off me and I sat up. "Has Daniel told his parents yet?" Riley asked.

I shook my head. "He said he's going to tell them tomorrow" I said. The girls nodded and we sat on the couch and watched a movie.

I really hope Daniel's family will be happy.
---------

Do you think they'll be happy or no?

x