49

3RD PERSON POV:
When Zoey and Daniel were both asleep, Sophie and Riley went onto the group chat with out Zoey and Daniel.

iMessage
Everyone but Zoey and Daniel.

Nutcase🥳:
So everyone knows
the plan?

Corbs🛸:
Yeah, I'm so exited!

Jak🫠:
When do you think
He'll do it?

Riles🥹:
I'd say in the next few days

Jo☕️:
I would say
Really soon

Nutcase🥳:
I hope soon because
They are perfect for each
Other

Zak🙃:
^^

Eb😎:
It'll be soon

Corbs🛸:
How do you know?

Eb😎:
Just have a feeling 🤷‍♀️

Ben🤪:
Definitely soon.
Probably in the next
Few days.

Nutcase🥳:
Why do you think
That?

Ben🤪:
Have you seen how
In love Daniel and Zoey
Are? He'll ask her soon.

Lera🐥:
Oh 100% soon.

Jak🫠:
Hopefully soon.

Lera🐥:
Anyway how's Zo?

Zak🙃:
What happened?
She ok?

Riles🥹:
She's ok
That time of the month

Nutcase🥳:
And her cramps
Are horrible

Corbs🛸:
Oh shit
hope she's ok

Nutcase🥳:
She will be.
She has Daniel with her.

Eb😎:
No offence to anyone
But Doey are the best couple.

Lera🐥:
^^^

Zak🙃:
^^

Corbs🛸:
^^^

Ben🤪:
I love the way
Corbyn and Lera both
Agreed with Eben 😂

Lera🐥:
Well, it is true so 🤷‍♀️

Riles🥹:
Anyway when the two wake up
Do you guys want to come over
For a movie night?

Jak🫠:
Yeah sure!

Nutcase🥳:
Sweet! See you guys soon!

3RD PERSON POV:
It was a couple hours later and Zoey and Daniel were awake. Everyone came over to the girls house to have a movie night. It was only 4pm so they decided to go into separate cars, to separate shops and pick out random junk food. They picked out different shops from a hat and went into groups.

Since they're was 11 of them, they split into two groups of four and one group of three. Group one was Corbyn, Eben, Riley and Daniel, second group was Sophie, Lera, Ben and Jack, the last group was Zoey, Zach and Jonah.

The first group went to Walmart, the second group went to target and the third group went to 7/11. They all grabbed a large trolly and started walking around. Looking for different junk food. "So when you proposing?" Corbyn asked walking beside Daniel. He laughed and lightly pushed his best friend.

"Very soon I can tell you that" he said with a goofy smile on his face. Corbyn smiled at his best friend and met up with everyone in the sweet isle. Once they got everything they wanted, they met everyone back at the house.

Everyone had two bags each of junk food and different drinks. Everyone put their stuff out on the table and picked what they wanted for the movie. It was around 6:30pm so they decided to put on a movie and binge watch movies. They all walked over to the sitting room and cuddled up on the couch.

Zoey and Daniel were together, Zach and Sophie, Ben and Riley, Corbyn and Lera were all cuddled up, Jack, Jonah and Eben were on another couch sitting together under a blanket. "How are you feeling?" Daniel asked, looking down at his girlfriend. She smiled up and him and kissed his cheek.

"Better now, thank you again" she whispered. Daniel smiled and pulled the girl closer. "Don't worry about it princess" he whispered, placing a soft kiss on her head. They continued watching the movie, when it ended, they picked more different type of movies to watch. But it ended up in, half of them not being watched. Due to everyone falling asleep.

The next morning, Zoey was surprisingly the first one awake. She slowly got out of Daniel's grasp and walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast, pancakes. She heard someone shuffle in and saw a tired looking Corbyn walk over to the cupboard and coffee machine. "Good morning" Zoey smiled.

"Good morning" Corbyn said back. He took a drink of his coffee and Zoey laughed at him. "What?" He asked. Zoey shook her head and put more pancake batter onto the pan. "You look half out of it" she laughed. Corbyn shook his head and lightly flicked her in she head. "Ouch" she fake gasped. Corbyn laughed and walked back into the sitting room.

Daniel, Jack, Lera and Sophie were now awake. Daniel looked around for Zoey because he fell asleep with her in his arms, he looked over to Corbyn and he nudged his head over to the kitchen. Daniel smiled and got up and walked into the kitchen to see his girlfriend at the stove. He smiled and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and putting his head into the crook of her neck.

"Hey Dani-boy" Zoey smiled, looking down at the boy, she smiled at her and left soft kisses on her neck and collarbone. "Ok! No pda!" Eben whined walking into the kitchen. The couple both laughed and Daniel let go of the girl. Zoey finished making pancakes and everyone sat down at the table and started eating.

"How you feeling Zo?" Riley asked looking over at her friend. "I feel better, no cramps which is really good" she laughed. They kept eating until everyone was finished.

"Let me do the dishes" Daniel said, trying to get the dishes out of Zoeys hand. "I can hit put them into the dishwasher" Zoey explained. "Then I'll help" he stated getting dishes out of Zoeys hands and putting them into the dishwasher. Once they were finished cleaning up, Zoey walked outside and sat by the pool.

"What you doing out there?" Zoey heard from behind her, she looked over and saw Corbyn, Jonah and Zach walking out. She smiled and they sat dow beside her. "What's on your mind?" Zach asked poking her head. Zoey laughed and look down at her hands with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm just thinking about life, I'm glad I'm friends with Daniel and his family as well, I love Daniel so much and I am so happy they I'm friends with everyone and I'm so happy for everything that has happened" she smiled. Corbyn smiled at her and they heard everyone coming outside. "Hey Zoey!" Daniel smiled walking over to her.

She smiled and stood up and hugged him, but before she knew it, she was thrown into the pool. Soon enough everyone was in the pool. Daniel swam over to Zoey and pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Te quiero hasta la Luna ida y vuelta" Daniel whispered. "Te quiero hasta la Luna ida y vuelta" Zoey whispered back before placing a soft kiss against Daniel's lips.

In that moment, he knew, he was ready to ask her marry him.
-----------

Little bit longer than usual, but the proposal is soon!
Enjoy!

x