50

DANIEL'S POV:
Todays the day I'm asking Zoey to marry me. It has been a week and a half since I saw Zoey and I have never been more certain about anything in my life, I am over at my parents house trying to figure out what I should do at the beach to ask her. "What am I going to do?" I asked my family while running a hand through my hair.

"Daniel, it will be fine, just don't stress about it, you'll be ok, I promise" my mom smiled, reassuring me, I smiled back and hugged my mom. Her highs always calmed me down. When we released from the hug I looked at both my parents. "Would it be ok if I asked everyone except Zoey over?" I asked. My parents laughed and both nodded their head.

After a while, everyone was at my parents house, even Zoeys parents, they made up an excuse saying they had to go somewhere so could Zoey babysit Lucas, which she said yes to because it's her little brother and she wanted to give her parents a break. "So what is the plan is for the proposal?" Lera asked.

"So I'm taking her to the old diner that we always go to, then the beach, you guys will be there, but hidden then I'll ask her, it's really simple but I always remember her telling when we were younger, she never wanted a huge, grand proposal, just something small and simple" I smiled. The boys looked at each other and smiled.

"She's 100% going to say yes" Sophie said with a squeal. I smiled and nodded my head. "I hope she does" I mumbled. "Have you seem how she looks at you? She will 1000% say yes Dani" Christian said while he patted my back I smiled back and we kept talking about the plan.

It was around, 2pm when everyone went back home, I went back to my house and got a notification on my phone, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw the text, I smiled when I saw who sent it to me and what the text was.

It was from Zoeys dad and it was a photo of Lucas and Zoey fast asleep on the couch, the tv was still playing a movie, which they fell asleep to, I smiled and saved the photo to my camera roll before I got everything ready for the beach and drives down, I told the lifeguards what was happening, and they let me have a part of the beach where no one was.

Once I had everything set up, I drove back to my house and got ready, I texted Zoey seeing if she was awake and she responded with a 'yeah what's up?' I told her I wanted to take her on a date and get ready into something fancy. She didn't ask many questions after that text.

I gabbed the ring box and drove over to her house and knocked on the door, When the door opened, a very smiley Sophie and Riley opened the door. "Are you asking her tonight?" Riley asked in a whisper. I nodded and started smiling. Sophie and Riley silently squealed. I laughed and heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

I looked up and saw Zoey walking down the stairs. I smiled and widely. "You look amazing" I said, twirling her around. Zoey giggled and I wrapped my arms around her. "You ready to go?" I asked her, she nodded and we walked out hand in hand to the car. I opened the door for her and she got in, I ran over to my side and got in.

"You are such a goof" Zoey laughed. "Yeah, but I'm your goof" I said gently grabbing her hand and gently kissing her hand. We drove off and I could stop my nerves and anxiety from showing. "You ok?" Zoey asked, I nodded and placed my hand on her lap, giving it a gentle squeeze. I really hope Thai goes well.

When we got to the diner, I saw Zoeys face light up. "Will this always surprise you?" I asked with a laugh. She nodded and I got out, opened her door and we walked inside to the diner. "What would you like?" I asked Zoey. We both ordered what we wanted and we waited for the food. "I love you" Zoey said with a smile. "I love you too" I said back with a smile before kissing her lips.

After food arrived, we both ate in silence, but also kept nudging each other and messing with each other, after we were finished, I payed (much to Zoeys annoyance) and we headed back outside. Once we're we're both in the car, I drove off to the beach, where everyone was hiding and waiting for us.

When we got to the beach, I helped Zoey out of the car and we walked down to the little set up I had done. When we got down there, Zoeys face lit up, I had roses all over the sand and a rose covered arch way with little balloons on them as well, we walked over to the arch and I placed Zoey in front of it.

"What's all this?" She asked clueless. I smiled and grabbed both of her hands before I started my speech. "Zoey Sophia Rodriguez, you are the best thing that has happened to me, I have never been more happy than I am with you and I so glad Christian bumped into you and told me about it. I have never been more certain about anything in my life than what I am going to do-" before I finished my speech. I took the ring box out and got down on one knee.

Zoey gasped and covered her mouth, letting her tears fall. I grabbed one of her hands again and kept talking. "So Zoey Rodriguez, will you do me the honour of marrying me and make the happiest for the rest of my life?" I asked, tearing up, "I-I don't know what to say Daniel" Zoey whispered. I smiled and grabbed her hand. "Just please say yes" I whispered back. Zoey smiled through her tears and nodded quickly. I smiled, quickly put her ring on her finger and stood up, spinning her around and hugging her tightly.

Everyone came out of hiding and joined our little celebration, I saw how happy Zoey looked and I kissed the top of her head. "You happy?" I asked. She looked up to me and smiled. "I'm really happy" she smiled back.

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Corbynbesson, Rodriguez

Liked by: Corbynbesson, Rodriguez.Zoey, Sophie.s, Rileyjames, Jackaverymusic, Imzachherron, jonahmarias and 3,4m others

Seaveydaniel: she said yes!

~view all comments~

Rodriguez.Zoey: I love you
|
Seaveydaniel: I love you too

ZoeyXDaniel: OMG YESS!

Leraclark: my parents!!
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: love you Lera ❤️

User: I love this!

KeriSeavey: can't wait for the wedding!
~liked by Seaveydaniel and Rodriguez.Zoey~

~see more comments~

When everyone calmed down, I looked over to Zoey and Lucas, with their parents. I smiled and walked over to her, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her temple. "I love you" I whispered, she smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you too" she whispered back.

I can't wait to marry the love of my life and spending the rest of my days with her.
---------

And done!
I'll start writing the Corbyn one and try get the first few chapters out as soon as I can but I am back to school so I'll try get it out as soon as possible.

x