End!

ZOEYS POV:
"Momma help!" Our four year old daughter Eliza yelled as her father chased her around the garden. I laughed at them, sitting on the little swing we had at the back of our house. "I would love to honey but I have this little munch in my arms so I can't run to help you" I laughed. Watching our oldest daughter and my husband running around the garden while I had our three month old son fast asleep in my arms.

Daniel and Eliza both slowed down running when they heard I had Matteo in my arms. Eliza sped over and looked down at the baby. "Can I hold him?" She asked in a whispered voice. I nodded and she sat down beside me to hold Matteo. I gently put him down in Eliza's arms and she smiled so wide. Looking down at her baby brother. Daniel sat beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

After we got married, we had Eliza a year after and Matteo a few months ago. The boys had to practically drag Daniel to the studio so they could make more music for their fans. They're still making music and they're still together as a band and stronger than ever.

"The boys are coming over soon" Daniel reminded me. "Also the girls are as well"i said. He nodded and I put my head back onto his shoulder. "I love you" i whispered to him. "I love you too" I heard him whisper back. We stayed like that for a while until Daniel got a text saying the boys were at the door.

Eliza gave Matteo back to me and ran to the door to open it for the boys. "Lav!" Eliza shouted out of joy. Lav ran over to Eliza and wrapped her in a hug. "Hey Eliza!" Lav smiled. "Wanna go play outside?" Eliza asked. Lav nodded and all the little kids ran outside. Luckily we have a gate and fence around the pool. I put Matteo into his little crib and gave all the boys hugs. I walked over to Lera and gave her a hug as well.

"How are you baby momma?" I asked Lera, who was only four months pregnant. "I'm good, tired but good" I smiled and hugged her again. The doorbell rang again and Riley and Ben walked in. I have them a hug and all the girls walked into the kitchen while the boys walked into the sitting room. Daniel had Matteo so he wouldn't be crying and complaining.

"So how are you?" Sophie asked wrapping an arm around me. "I'm good, I have this little munch and Matteo, we're all healthy so that's al lethargic matters to me" I smiled. I picked Eliza up and she put her head on my shoulder. We kept chatting for another while until we decided to go into the boys.

Eliza fell asleep on my shoulder so I quickly ran upstairs and put her into her little bed so she could sleep comfortably. When I got downstairs, I walked into the sitting room and saw Matteo fast asleep on Daniel. I smiled and sat down beside him, which caused him to wrap his free arm around me and pull me closer to him.

"Remember when both of us said 'we're only friends' All of us knew you guys liked each other and when you guys got together, Daniel finally got the guts to propose" Corbyn said. "I'm glad you said yes" Daniel whispered to me. "I'm glad you asked" I whispered back.

Daniel smiled and gave me a kiss on the temple before we both put our attention on our friends.
I couldn't ask for anything better.
----------

The end! I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Also I'm doing Corbyn's story next
Because I really like the plot and stuff
So hope you guys enjoyed this one And
Hope you enjoy the next ones as well!!

Love you guys and thank you again
for the support on this book and
My imagines book. I hope you guys
Enjoy the next ones as well!!

x
SmilinSeavey101