43

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Rodriguez

Liked by: Rodriguez.Zoey, Corbynbesson, Whydontwemusic, Rileyjames, Sophie.s Jeffcv, and 2,3m others.

Seaveydaniel: this girl, right here ^ is the most important person in my life, why? Because surprise! This girl is my girlfriend, I have been with her for the past few months and a lot of limelight's have said I look happier, I am and it is because of this gorgeous girl. She has made my life 1000x better, I have lost her before because of my stubbornness, so I am going to make sure she doesn't get away this time. No matter what happens, I will always love you Zoey Sophia Rodriguez. Never forget that❤️.

~view all comments~

Rodriguez.Zoey: I'll always love you too 'mi amor' 🥺
|
Seaveydaniel: ❤️❤️

ZoeyxDaniel: OMG THEY'RE TOGETHER?!
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: I think we are 😂

Christian_Seavey: about damn time

KeriSeavey: I'm so happy for the both of you!
~liked by Seaveydaniel and Rodriguez.Zoey~

User: how long have you two been together?
|
Seaveydaniel: almost six months!

AnnaSeavey: love you both ❤️
|
Seaveydaniel: love you too Anna. ❤️

~see more comments~

INSTAGRAM:

Liked by: Corbynbesson, Seaveydaniel, Sophie

Liked by: Corbynbesson, Seaveydaniel, Sophie.s, Rileyjames and 2,3m others.

Rodriguez.Zoey: this man-child, right here^ is the best thing that could happen in my life, he has been through everything with me and is still by my side, through everything, he has been my rock when all the drama happened and he is the best person to walk into my life. He is the most, funniest, craziest, silliest, artistic person you could meet, I was and still will be his number one fan. (Apart from his family of course) but I will always love you Daniel James Seavey❤️.