10

INSTAGRAM:

1/3

2/3

2/3

3/3

3/3

Liked by: Seaveydaniel, Corbynbesson, Rileyjames, Sophie.s, Christian_Seavey, Whydontwemusic and 1.2m others.

Rodriguez.Zoey: is there ever that person/people in your life you were so scared they were going to be gone from your life forever? Well, these are the three most important people in my life (apart from my family of course) these people have been through thick and thin with me all my life. I would never and will never be more grateful for these people. They have helped me through so much and too much stuff I can think of. They are the most amazing people I could ever ask for as friends. I love you guys so much and thank you for putting up with my dumb ass for all these years.❤️

~view all comments~

Rileyjames: omg Zoey! You're going to make me cry 🥹

Sophie.s: love you girlie
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: love you too

Seaveydaniel: oh my god the baby pic 😂, we look so young
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: what happened to us 😂

Christian_seavey: what about us?
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: that's what I mean by family ❤️

AnnaSeavey: we have to meet soon, can't wait to see you again!
|
Rodriguez.Zoey: oh 1000% we have to see each other

~see more comments~

DANIELS POV:
I smiled at Zoeys' recent post. I couldn't stop smiling as she saw me as family. "Dude cmon we gotta go" Jack said walking past my room. I stood up and walked downstairs. I was met with Christian, Tyler and Anna. "Hey, guys," I said. Confused. "Oh they're coming with us to the dinner" I nodded.

Since tour was less than two weeks away, we planned a dinner with the girls. we were going to a fancy restaurant and we all were wearing suits. "Not too shabby boys" Tyler smiled. We all got ready to leave and headed to our cars. I was nervous to see Zoey because of my siblings are with us. I brushed that off and let the excitement take over.

When we got to the restaurant we saw the girls waiting for us outside. "Hey!" Riley said walking over to us. We all gave them hugs and I gave Zoey a bear hug. It's tradition. I hugged Sophie and saw Zoey with Tyler, Christian and Anna. They were hugging and having conversations. I smiled at how close they still were. We went inside and all sat down at a table. "So how have you been Zo?" Tyler asked. "I've been good, Lucas and my parents left a few days ago, but I have a surprise for all of you guys" she smiled.

We all looked at her confused and looked at each other. Even Riley and Sophie looked confused. "My parents are moving to LA in a couple of months" she mumbled. We all cheered and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, bringing her into my side. "I'm happy for you Zo bear" I said. "What's the nickname?" Zach asked looking between me and Zoey. Which we both laughed at. "Yeah, we've known you two for the longest time and still don't know what the nickname is" Anna said confused.

"When we were younger, I had this teddy bear that I would never leave behind. And one time I forgot it at my grandparents, when we were sixteen ish and Daniel drove me over to my grandparents to get the teddy bear" Zoey explained. I nodded, smiling at the memory. "Is that why you have a bear emoji next to your name on the group chat?" Jack asked. "Yeah, whenever I asked you, you just shrugged" Riley said offended. Which Zoey laughed at.

"So where is your first tour place?" Riley asked looking at me and the boys. "I think it's Tulsa" Corbyn said smiling. "Are you guys excited about tour?" Zoey asked. "Yeah, I mean it's kind of nerve-racking because we haven't been on tour in two years, but it'll be good" I said. The boys agreed.

When we got our food. We had our own conversations. I started talking to Zoey about anything when we were kids. "That didn't happen" I laughed looking at Zoey. She nodded her head and continued laughing. "I promise you it's true" I laughed at the girl. I kept smiling at looking at her. "I'm glad you gave me a second chance to be your friend" I whispered to her. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand under the table. "I would have given you thousands of chances if I knew I might have never seen you again" she whispered back.

I pulled her into me and kissed her head. I saw Anna and Tyler looking over at us, smiling and smirking. I rolled my eyes and flipped them off. "How is Lucas Zoey?" Anna asked her. "He's really good, mom and dad have been looking at different schools for him and he's really excited to move to LA" she smiled. "How old is Lucas now?" Christian asked. "He's turning eight" Zoey said. We kept talking about anything and everything.

When we got ready to leave we paid for the food and walked outside. We all gave each other a hug and all got into our cars to go home. I was in a car with Tyler, Christian and Anna. "So you and Zoey were close tonight" Christian smirked. I laughed and shook my head. This again. "No he's right, is there anything going on between you two?" Anna asked. "I can promise you there isn't" I laughed. "But you want there to be more" Tyler smirked. Maybe, yes. "No" I lied. They all looked at each other and nodded. Obviously not buying it.

When we got back to the house, Anna, Tyler and Christian went home because of how late it was. We all went to bed and I couldn't sleep so I watched some of Zoeys' old videos. I couldn't stop smiling at how she didn't stop acting like herself. Before I fell asleep I sent Zoey a text saying goodnight. And I quickly got a text back saying 'goodnight x'

I smiled and turned my phone off. I and so happy I got my best friend back in my life.

-----------

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

x