Chapter 12: The Date

We sit in a dinner and wait for the hamburgers to get here. Niall and I ordered at least twelve all together. We are both pigs that is why we are perfect for each other. So we sit for twenty minutes before our order comes. I drink a giant Dr. Pepper and Niall drinks a coke.

I dig into mine and take a hug bite.

"How is it?" Niall asks in between a bite.

"Gooob" I say with my food in my mouth. I swallow and say, "Good."

Niall laughs at what I said the first time. I smile at this. I love it when he laugh. It rings through the building making me laugh with him. We get weird stares from the people around us, but I don't care.

"I love you Niall." I say.

"I love you too, Morgan." He answers giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Why is it that every time he kisses me in public that the cameras find us? It is so annoying, but that is what happens when you date a world known pop star. Anyways so there were a lot of photos taken.

When we leave the dinner we are stuffed to the brim with hamburgers and french fries or chips, whatever you call them. We walk hand in hand in a park. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"How do you like England so far?" He asks.

"Well it sure is a lot different from Oklahoma but I love it. It is where you are so I have to be here." I say.

"Yes. You have to be here or I would come and hunt you down." He grins.

"Would you now?" I ask.

"Oh yes I would." He replies picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I exclaim whacking his back with the palm of my hand.

"Nope." He says. He slaps my butt.

"Hey!" I yell.

"Hay is for horses and you are too pretty to be a horse." He chuckles. He starts runing and we end up on a hill. He sets me down and I playfully punch him in the arm.

"That is for whacking my butt." I laugh.

"I do not regret it one bit." He says a smile playing in his face.

"All right. I will let it ride this time." I sigh.

I sit down in the grass. He plops down next to me. I scoot closer to him. I lay my head down in the grass and stare up at the stars. He lays down next to me. I feel him gently set my head on his chest. I smile and curl up next to his warm body. It is a bit cool out, but I don't need a jacket as long as I have Niall.

* * *

We laid there for quite a while. It started to get cold and me in a short sleeve T-shirt began to shiver. I guess he felt me shaking because he rubbed his hands up and down my arms trying to create some heat.

"Let's go. It's starting to get a bit chilly." He says. He stands up and puts out his hand. I take it and he pulls me up.

We walk hand in hand as we go back to the car. He opens the door for me to get in. I jump in and he gets in on the other side. He drives us back to the flat.

We walk in and find Liam pacing the living room and the boys on the couch.

"Where were you?" Liam exclaims.

"We were out." Niall says.

"It is 1:00 am! Do you know how worried I was?" He yells.

I shrink back into Niall.

"Cool it Liam. We were out for dinner then we took a stroll in the park." Niall explains.

"Well next time give me a call before you go for a midnight stroll in the park with your girlfriend!" Liam explodes.

I break from Niall's grip and run to the bedroom. I slam the door. I do not want to hear Liam go off on me again. It is not my fault I fell in love with Niall. I hear Liam chewing Niall out. Liam goes on and on about how he shouldn't stay out late and how it is dangerous for us because of Lily running around.

Finally Niall comes in and slams the door behind him. I can tell that he is mad. He sits down on the bed and holds his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" I ask letting concern show in my voice. I sit down next to him and rub his back.

"No." He sobs.

I hate it when he cries. It makes me want to cry. It just breaks my heart.

"I want Liam to stop saying bad things about you." He says.

"It's okay. I have had a lot of bad things said to me. I learned to block most of it out." I sigh.

He lifts his head up and looks me in the eyes.

"I love you." He says tears in his eyes.

"I love you too." I say. He closes his eyes and falls back on the bed. I gently kiss his eye lids. I see him smile softly at this.

"I love your kisses. They are always so soft and tender and gentle." He sighs.

I lay down next to him. He pulls me next to him. He presses his lips to mine.

* * *

"Do you feel better?" I ask softly.

"Much." He answers.

I lay next to him and run my hand through his hair. He cradles me in his arms. He kisses me again.

"What are you two doing?" Liam bursts.

I sit up straight in the bed.

"Nothing." Niall answers to quickly.

"Oh were doing something." Liam says yelling now.

"It's none of your buisness." I say.

"I didn't ask you." He says.

"Why did you just burst through the door of my bedroom?" Niall asks now.

"I wanted to see if you were done pouting yet. And yet here I am." Liam answers.

"Why are you acting like this, Liam?" I blurt out.

He turns to me with tears in his eyes.

"Lily is in the living room. She told me to come in here and get you guys or she would kill the other boys." He says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

Cliff hanger!!!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

VOTE! 

COMENT! 

FOLLOW!