Chapter 39: Epilogue

Third Person P.O.V.

Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Moe, Stew and Kate all stand in a semi-circle around the gray stone.

"I still can't believe that they are really gone." Kate says as she clutches onto Harry. She plays with her wedding ring. She had been married to Harry just a month after the tragic event.

It's been just over a year since that day. The wedding day and the death of Niall Horan and Morgan Horan.

So many things had happened, Lily had finally been put away forever. Kate and Harry had a child and named her Morgan after their very good and now passed friend.

They all slowly set a bundle of flowers in the grass in front of the headstone.

Then Liam sets the sheet music to Moment against the stone.

Memories run through everyone's heads as they think about everything that had happened to them. No believes that they deserved to die like they did.

If only they could have this life for one more day.....

If we could only turn back time.

Everyone thinks about how much the two loved each other. How much they would do for each other, how they would die for each other. But that was what killed them. Their own love was the end of it all.

That feeling you get when you just can't bare to see something happen was what ended it all.

Love is a dangerous path to follow, but some are willing to take the risk.

Each one takes a turn saying the one thing they loved the most about the couple.

"I loved how they would stick together through everything." Harry sighs.

"I loved how much they loved each other." Kate cries.

"I loved how they would joke around and play. They were always happy around each other." Louis says.

"I loved how Niall would stand up for her and she would stand up for him." Liam whispers.

"I love how he loved her no matter how she looked." Zayn says.

"I love how he treated her like his princess." Stew says.

"I loved how they looked at each other. They always were showing off their love somehow." Moe sighs.

"We all miss you guys. It just isn't the same without you." Liam says.

"Yeah." Everyone agrees.

"We hope that where ever you are that you are together and happy." Harry says.

They then all turn and begin to walk away from the gravestone. As they walk a car drives by with Moment playing loudly out of the open windows.

They all imagine the two lovers looking down on them and smiling. They know that the two are watching over them now.

A.N.

Well everyone this is the end. Very sad I know, but all good things come to an end do they not??

If you want to read some more books by me then you can check out my Harry fanfic called, 'Forever Young'. I also have a new Liam fanfic out called, 'Helping You'. And on @AwesomeVillians I am writing a fanfic with my friend and it's called, 'Same Mistakes'.

So if you like my books and would like to read more of my fanfictions just check out my profile page.

And if you want to read a non-fanfiction book check out 'The Moment I knew'.

Don't forgtet to follow me for updates on books, tips about life and sometimes little hints about what will happen in coming chapters.

I also am now making covers so just inbox me if you would like one made.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon in my other books.

-Annabelle900

🎉 You've finished reading I Left My Heart on the Dance Floor and Niall Horan Found it (a 1D Love story) 🎉