Chapter 27: The Solution

Morgan's P.O.V.

I wake up to a soft voice singing to me and the soothing sounds of someone strumming a guitar.

I open my eyes and find Niall sitting beside me, strumming his guitar.

"Good mornin' love." He says in his beautiful Irish accent.

"Good morning, Niall." I whisper, planting a light kiss on his cheek.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Pretty well." I sigh, running my hand through my hair, getting all the tangles out.

"What's wrong?" He asks now, a worried look on his face.

"Oh nothing." I answer quickly, looking away.

"No, something is wrong. I can tell." He sighs, putting his hand under my chin and turning me to face him. "Did something happen last night before we got home?"

"I-It was Zayn." I stammer.

"What did he do?" He asks.

"He was drunk. He asked me why I am with you and not him. I told him that I loved you and that I couldn't leave you. He was upset and- and I just had him go to bed. I don't know what to do. I can't stand to see him like that. I couldn't stand to see any of you like that." I say.

"Oh Morgan, don't worry about him. He'll be fine. He's just lonely and needs someone to talk to that's not one of us." Niall says.

"I know."  I sigh. "I have a friend that lives in Denver. Maybe he will hang out with her?"

"He might like that. We won't get there for a few more days, we have a concert tonight." Niall says.

"Okay then. I think I need to go and eat something." I sigh.

"I guess I will go with you." Niall agrees.

We both stand and Niall wraps his arm around my waist as we walk to the kitchen in the tour bus.

We walk in and find a fully cooked meal sitting on the table.

"It's been waiting for us!" Niall exclaims.

We sit down and eat some of the eggs, bacon and fruit.

After we finish we go and sit on the couch and watch T.V.

Slowly all the other boys come in and join us after they had showered and gotten ready for the day. I felt a little awkward sitting there in my pajamas around all those boys.

"I'm going to go change." I say as I stand.

No one says a word as I walk out of the room. I slip on a pair of jeans and a tank top. I brush my long blonde hair. It's grown a lot in the past few months I have known the boys. I look in the mirror as I put my glasses on. I don't wear them very often because I don't really need them. The metal of the frame feels cool on my face.

*  *  *

Soon it's time for the concert. I stand on side stage and watch the boy I love with all my heart do the thing he loves the most with people who care for him.