Chapter 22: What?

Life. What is it?

Life- the general or universal condition of human existence

That is one of life's many definitions but do you want to hear some of mine? Life is the sunlight streaming through your window in the morning at an ungodly hour.

Life is the cold tile under you when you run to the bathroom with no socks on in the morning.

Life is the boy that is screaming at you through the door telling you to hurry up because there is only one bathroom in this stupid tour bus.

"Oh Shut up Zayn! I'l be out in a minute. You fuss over your hair like a girl." I yell back through the door.

Oh plug your ears children you do not want to hear the pretty words and death threats Mommy is getting right now.

"Zaynine dear shut the heck up because Niall will kill you if he hears what you are saying." I say sweetly putting an emphasis on the word kill.

If looks could kill I would be dead through the door.

I open the door and Zayn practically runs me over trying to get to the mirror to do his hair.

"Why you look nice today." Niall says as he walks by. He stops and starts checking me out.

"Close your mouth dear you will let flies in." I close his mouth as I walk by to go to the kitchen.

I wear a blue top that has a low neck but not low enough to show anything. I wear a pair of tight jeans and a pair of black boots that go up to my knees.

I quickly whip up some pancakes for the boys and I.

We all started the tour yesterday, but they haven't done any shows yet. Their first concert is tonight and I can't wait to see it.

"Breakfast." I scream to the boys.

They all come running into the room.

"Stack 'em up boys." I laugh. They were fighting over something and pushing the others around.

After they got all that they wanted I went and got what was left. I figure that the boys need all that they can get because of the concert to night.

"Where's Kate?" I ask.

"She is still asleep." Harry answers.

"So what did you do to my best friend last night Harry? She never sleeps this late." I ask now.

"We stayed up watching movies all night." He says.

"Right." I roll my eyes and walk into the room with all the bunks. I find Kate asleep on the top one that is across from mine.

"Wake up." I whisper in her ear.

That doesn't work.

"Wake up." I say in a normal tone.

That doesn't work ether. I guess I have to pull out the big guns.

"WAKE UP!" I scream at the top of my lungs in her ear.

She jolts up and sees me pounding the floor with my fist because of the look on her face.

"Now that I am deaf." She mumbles as she gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom.

I go back to the table and sit down next to Niall.

"Hey babe. Did you get Kate up?" Niall asks putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah. I did. I think she and Harry stayed up way too late last night." I sigh. "Oh and just thought that I would warn you she is going to be very grumpy."