Chapter 36: The Dress

4 months later

"You do know that you have to start shopping for a dress?" Kate says as we walk passed shops.

"Yeah I know." I sigh.

I was trying not to worry about the dress to much even though it's really important.

"The wedding is in ONE week, Morgan! You have ONE week to find the perfect dress!" She exclaims. "I already found my dress."

"I know and Harry will love it. With me I just want to make sure that Niall will love it." I sigh.

"No matter what dress you chose, I'm sure that Niall will love it because it's what you want." Kate says.

"Okay, okay, fine lets go look for a dress." I give in and follow Kate into the next bridle store we walk by.

* * *

"Niall are you home?" I yell out as I walk into our flat.

No answer so I run up the stairs with my new wedding dress and put it in my closet so Niall won't see it.

I run back down stairs and go to the kitchen. I'm going to make a home cooked meal for a Niall and I.

Hours later I set everything out and wait for Niall to come home. I wait and wait and wait, but he doesn't come through the door.

I pack up all the food and put it away in the fridge. Then I sit down and read a book for a while.

At one a.m. Niall still hasn't come home yet. I just give up waiting for him and go to bed. I guess he just has to work late with the guys tonight.

I wake up every few hours to see if Niall had come home.

Finally at five a.m. I hear the door open and close.

I drag myself out of bed and walk down the stairs. I find Niall half asleep on the couch.

"What happened?" I ask as I kneel down next to him.

"We had a meeting and it lasted for freaking ever. I kept falling asleep and they kept waking me up." He sighs tiredly.

"Let's get you to bed then." I say.

I take his hand and pull him up. His head rests on my shoulder as I lead him to our room.

I throw back the blankets and he lays down and sighs softly.

I get in on the other side and and lay down beside him.

"How was your day?" He asks quietly.

"It was good." I answer.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep now. Night Morgan." He whispers.

He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my hair.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too. I can't wait for our wedding." He replies.

"I can't wait ether." I say.

My only worry was what Linzie said the day Niall proposed. I hope that nothing will go wrong, but unfortunately I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen and I won't be able to stop it.