Chapter 23: I can't do this

One week later:

So here we are in the Kansas City Air port. You don't know the things you will do for love.

I try to fight back the tears that are in my eyes, but I can't. They run down my face like the rain that is hitting my window in the car.

I turn and look at Niall. His eyes look sad. I told him that I couldn't stay and have him lose his job. I have to leave so he can keep his job that he loves. My tears hit my hand that grasps Niall's.

He reaches up and brushes away my tears.

"We had a lot of fun this past week." He whispers.

"We did." I agree.

"I don't want you to leave." He whispers to me.

"I don't want to ether, but I have too." I whisper back.

He cradles my head in his hands, brushing away my tears as they slide down my cheeks.

"I love you so much Morgan." He says.

"I love you too Niall." I sob.

He presses his lips to mine. His kiss was the gentlest kiss he had ever given me.

The car door opens and I am pulled out of Niall's grasp by a security guard.

"I love you Niall. Bye." I say as the man pulls me back.

"Bye. I love you too, Morgan." Niall yells as the car door slams.

I watch behind me as I am pushed into the building. I see Niall put down the window and wave to me. I wave back.

Soon I sit on the plane back to Oklahoma. Kate isn't coming with me because management likes her. I watch as the rain splatters against the window of the plane.

What have I done? Why did I agree to leave? Why didn't I fight back against management? I just left the love of my life. I can't leave. I can't do this.

I grab my stuff and get off the plane.

                                                           *  *  *

Niall's P.O.V.

I watch as Morgan walks into the building. I can't believe that she has to leave and that they are letting Kate stay.

Management knows how much I love her. I can't let her go. I can't let the love of my life go.

"I'm going to go get her. I don't care what management thinks. I love her and I'm not letting her go." I say turning to the boys.

"Go get her then." Liam says.

I jump out of the car and run into the building.

I love her and I don't care what other people think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

I know it's super short. I needed to update. Also go check out my new fanfic. It's called Forever Young.

What do you think?

What do you think will happen next?