Chapter 09 - Angry!

On Sunday morning, Yibo's mood was not a bit better despite sleeping for about 10 hours. He sat up in bed, turned his head to Youn's empty bed and shook his head. "What a great good friend you are! Not around when I need you. You only have eyes and ears for your crush Wooseok. And you told me that we must stick together and that you wanted to help me. So where are you now? In the city with your crush again. Wow, really great!" He grumbled and finally got out of bed.

Actually, he wasn't mad at Seungyoun. He was just in as bad a mood as he could be. And after saying that about Youn, he was already sorry again and glad that Youn hadn't been there to hear him. He thought that it was probably better if he stayed in his room that Sunday and didn't go downstairs where all the other students and Xiao Zhan were.

But his stomach which was growling loudly from hunger was against that idea and so he undressed from the clothes he was still wearing as he fell asleep the previous evening, put on his robe and went to take a shower first. Actually, when he was in a bad mood, he always felt better after a shower. But this time it was not that way.

After getting dressed and drying his hair in his room, he waited impatiently for the breakfast bell. And when it echoed through the speakers 10 minutes later, he was already almost rushing out of his room, down the stairs and over to the community center. He was the first at the counter to get his breakfast.

Yibo sat down at one of the tables, ate his breakfast, drank a cup of coffee, although he didn't like the coffee from the Keno Academy because it was too strong for him, drank a small bottle of water and then hurried over to the Keno Academy to the training room for which he had registered the afternoon before.

He hoped that if he worked out while dancing, his mood would improve. So he put on his workout clothes, turned on the music and tried to concentrate fully on it and then dance. But somehow he didn't succeed and immediately became angry again. The music was too calm. He needed something that matched his mood.

Again he searched for a song and found a rock song. He had no idea how to dance to it, but it didn't really matter. The only thing that mattered was that it really cracked and he could let loose. Because then he would have no more energy to continue being angry.

When the music started he tried to move after it. But after less than half a minute, he stood there shaking his head. "No, that doesn't fit either." He muttered and turned off the music. Then he remembered that his brother had sent him a song a few days ago. It was quiet, but it had something that Yibo might need at that moment.

He searched for the song in his music list on his cell phone and connected his cell phone via Bluetooth to the music system. The song "Amén" by Enigma + Aquilo blared over the large speakers." He positioned himself and the music started. Loudly it resounded from the speakers, engulfing every other sound and even Yibo's thoughts were completely obscured.

Yibo began to concentrate so much on the beat of the music and just let his body fall. Free of everything, he moved to the music. He felt how every step, every turn and every jump freed him from everything that had been weighing him down in the last 2 weeks. He didn't even notice the curious eyes of some other students watching him through the glass walls.

More and more students from the Keno Academy and the Paradise Academy gathered in front of the rehearsal room and watched Yibo. Two trainers were also watching him. But Yibo did not notice any of this. He just listened to the music and danced.

Seamlessly the song changed to " Beyond the invisible" also by Enigma and also a song that his brother had sent him. This song touched something deep inside Yibo that gave him a strange feeling in his stomach. He felt very light, a tingling ran through his body and that although he had liked this song less than Amén before.