Chapter 19 - A Meet-Up

A/N: Hi, apparently this is a year where I get sick all the time

A/N: Hi, apparently this is a year where I get sick all the time. Unfortunately this time a gastritis and a viral infection knocked me out. You can see from the pictures how and where I spent the last days and why I couldn't write you any new updates yet. I'm feeling better, I'm back home and now I'm trying to write you updates again. I'm making sure to get enough rest though and can't promise that I'll update each of my three open books. I'm taking it slowly and bit by bit.

The only thing that interested Yibo that evening was the desire to see and talk to Zhan alone one more time before he left the following day and after Yibo had not had a chance to do so for over a week. After all, he still had so many questions and wanted to know if it was even worth it for him to wait for Zhan.

After the failure with the party, the director had cracked down after no one volunteered even after 2 days and admitted to mixing the alcohol in the punch. Since there were injured and it was clear that probably not all students had drunk the alcoholic punch unknowingly, the director saw only one way. He had to punish all students!

Three days after the party, all students had to gather again in the auditorium. There, the director announced his punishment. "I simply wanted to give you a nice evening together. But one or more people apparently thought that this was not enough and mixed alcohol into the punch. Some drank a lot of punch and got drunk. And a few of them had accidents. You do realize that this was a crime, right? Unfortunately, since we and the police are aware that we will not find the culprit(s), I came up with something else as punishment. And believe me, none of you will like it!" Began the director. He let a moment pass very dramatically in silence and then continued speaking.

"Here are the punishments. 2 students from EACH grade will have to leave our academy this Sunday, and this also applies to two students from Paradise Academy. We will make our choice based on your grade point average. The two worst from each grade will have to leave. In addition, the common rooms in the Community Center will be closed for an indefinite period of time, effective immediately! All students will be assigned to work groups starting today that will beautify our Keno Academy once again. This means you will be doing work when you would actually have free time. Then you will be really exhausted and will not have time to do anything stupid. And all students have to be in their rooms no later than 8 pm. These instructions are valid for the next 4 weeks. And now for my final punishment. The duos competition is cancelled. So there will be no competition next week." Said the director.

"You can't do that! We've all been training like crazy for this! It wasn't us with the alcohol!" Shouted a third year student. But the director ignored her and left the stage. Then the assistant director explained to them who was assigned to which work and which supervisor. And finally, he announced which students had to leave Keno and Paradise Academy. Yibo was relieved that it affected students with whom he had nothing to do so far. He did care. But he was glad that neither he nor one of his friends was affected.

For Yibo and Youn, from that day on, it meant that they had to help the house father because they were assigned to work for him. In addition to cleaning all the hallways, stairs and doors in the dormitory, they also had to repaint the rooms in the dormitory that had been vacated. They also had to clean up and clean out the large storage area in the basement. And of course, they were responsible for the mail service every day.