Chapter 45 - Further Investigation

Yibo had not been asleep long when an all too human need woke him. He needed to go to the bathroom and empty his bladder. Tired and with his eyes almost closed, he went to the toilet, washed his hands afterwards, and staggered out of the bathroom, not back to his bedroom, but sleepy as he was, into Zhan's room.

He crawled into bed with Zhan, snuggled up to him and fell asleep again. Zhan looked stunned at the sleeping Yibo in his arms, smiled, shook his head, wrapped his arms tighter around him, and tried to go back to sleep. When Yibo woke up later, he first wondered how he got into that room, because he didn't remember, and then he wondered where Zhan was?

Yibo crawled out of bed and went into the living room. The balcony door was open. Yibo went to the balcony door and swallowed hard when he saw Zhan. "What are you...oh wow...I mean...how are you...why are you wet and making me so confused with the appearance of you?" He asked.

why are you wet and making me so confused with the appearance of you?" He asked

Zhan laughed. "I was actually just trying to get some fresh air when a load of water came down from upstairs. Apparently, the residents in the apartment above you had a small bathtub on the balcony that broke, and all the water was running down. And it happened while I was standing there, of all places."

"Uh-huh... so... no it doesn't work like that. You need to put some clothes on. I can't even look at you without feeling like I'm going crazy."

"What? That bad?"

"No, no. Quite the opposite!"

"Ah okay."

"No nothing is okay. My poor heart is suffering so much as it is. And if I have to see you like this... with wet clothes that I can see everything through... I can just let you bury me."

"You're crazy, Yibo."

"Yes! And whose fault is that? Yours! Why do you have to look so sexy?"

"Me Sexy?"

"Yes!"

Zhan took a step toward Yibo. "Are you sure this looks Sexy?"

"W... What?"

Zhan took another step toward Yibo. "Am I Sexy?"

"I... I... I..."

"Don't you want to maybe take a closer look at me? Maybe you got it wrong?" Zhan was now standing just a step away from Yibo.

"Don't do that ZhanZhan."

"Why not?"

"Because it's too much."

"What's too much?"

"I can't stand it ZhanZhan."

"What exactly? Last night you crawled into my bed and snuggled up to me. And now you won't even look at me?"

"I..." Yibo replied, breathing heavily.

Zhan grinned and took the last step towards Yibo as well. Water dripped from his hair and wet clothes. Yibo tried to take a step back, but almost tripped over his own feet. Zhan grabbed him and held him before he could fall. He pulled Yibo to him against his body. Water from his hair dripped onto Yibo's hot red cheek. "Where are you going?"