Chapter 18 - Who Mixed Alcohol in the Punch?

A/N: Hi, loves. After taking the weekend off to relax, I'm back and it continues.

If Yibo had known how the evening would go, would he have gone to the party anyway? This question he asked himself again and again and his answer remained, yes definitely.

At first, everything had started normally. He and his friends entered the gym, 10 minutes later the director opened the party and with the music starting, Yibo and his friends had been on the dance floor almost the whole time. Only when they needed a break, they went to one of the tables, had a drink and rested for a moment.

And although Yibo had a lot of fun at his first party, he was still missing one thing. Namely Zhan, who still hadn't appeared at the party after two hours. And that although he had also been looking forward to the party and had bought extra white clothes together with Yibo in the afternoon.

No matter how often Yibo looked at the entrance door when it was opened, it had always been someone else, just not Zhan. But Yibo could already guess where Zhan had gone. Since Alessia was also missing at the party. It didn't take a genius to put one and one together. And it annoyed Yibo that Zhan apparently preferred to spend the evening with Alessia than with him.

Yibo knows that Zhan and Alessia are not a couple, because Zhan told him so himself. But what is not, can still become. And as long as Yibo doesn't know if Zhan is into women or men or maybe both, he is unsure and then, in moments like these where he knows that Zhan and Alessia are together and probably alone, he can't suppress his jealousy and doubts.

Nevertheless, Yibo tried not to let his jealousy and doubts spoil his evening and to continue having fun. This was amazingly easy for him, which surprised him himself. And the more the evening progressed, the better Yibo's mood became. Only something was wrong with his vision and his physical posture.

Again and again he staggered and sometimes things blurred in front of him. Around 10:30 pm he even felt as if he was on a swaying ship fighting high waves. He felt so sick that he had to run to the bathroom and throw up. Strangely for him, he was immediately hungry again afterwards and even when he fell on the floor and banged his knee violently, he didn't mind and continued partying.

But around 11 pm the director suddenly ended the party and that although everyone was having so much fun. Staggering as if he was still on the ship in the waves, Yibo made his way back to the dorm. He didn't know where his friends were, and he didn't care at that moment. He just wanted to get to his bed.

As he staggered across campus, he saw two people sitting on a bench. He had to really strain to see who was sitting there and then got wide-eyed when he recognized them. Staggering and barely able to stay on his feet, he walked up to the two, pointed his finger at the male person and slurred, "Hey asshole! Why weren't you at the party?"

The asshole, Zhan, stood up from the bench and grabbed Yibo by both shoulders. "What's the matter with you? Are you drunk?" He asked, confused. He held Yibo, who couldn't even properly standing.

"Ey, let go of me!" But Zhan didn't let go of Yibo and gripped even tighter.

"What? Did you get drunk because Zhan didn't come to the party? Did you forget that he's my boyfriend?" Alessia asked.

"Alessia shut up!" Scolded Zhan.

"Oh yeah you bitch need to speak up right now! You think I don't know what you said to me in the hospital room? What you threatened me with? Don't think I'm afraid of you!"

"What are you talking about Yibo?" Zhan wanted to know.

"He's drunk! He's full of shit!" Groused Alessia.