Chapter 10 - Sick due to mental stress?

Yibo grabbed the neckline of his jacket and his chest. Something was wrong. It was hard for him to breathe and it hurt. He felt dizzy and very hot. From one minute to the next, he felt sick and had the feeling that he would not be able to stay on his feet for long. Where did this suddenly come from?

He was standing outside at the guests' bus with his two friends Youn and Cheng. Just like all the other students from the Keno Academy. They had all had to gather there to say goodbye to the guests of the Paradise Academy. Something Yibo didn't feel like doing at all. Also Youn was anything but enthusiastic. But Cheng had been really angry about it.

It had only been 15 minutes since Yibo, Youn and Cheng went to the dormitory and happened to meet Zhan and Alessia, who were sitting in the entrance area of the dormitory. What they were doing before, none of the three friends knew. But the moment they got there, Alessia just grabbed Zhan's hand and it looked like she was about to kiss him.

Cheng jumped in front of them and yelled, "What the hell?" He waved his plastered arm wildly in front of Zhan's face and Youn had to hold him back. "Let go of me! I'm going to smack him over his skull with this plaster now!" Screeched Cheng, who was no match for Youn's strength, however.

Zhan had immediately jumped up and looked at Cheng in confusion, "Cheng? What's the matter? Why are you so mad at me? When did you get back and how are you?" As if Zhan didn't realize, Cheng was just beside himself with anger. Yibo just stood there and even then he didn't feel good. But he thought it would be over in a moment.

"How am I doing? Are you kidding me? If you really cared, you could have visited me at the hospital. Called me or at least texted me. You could have come home last weekend and visited me at our parents' house!" Hissed Cheng, who seemed to be getting angrier and angrier.

"I couldn't leave here Cheng. I'm sorry. I had so much on my plate every day that I was always too tired to call or write in the evening." Replied Zhan calmly.

"Oh yes, I can guess what you were busy with. You disgust me! I can't tell you how disappointed I am in you! And believe me, you don't need to introduce your bitch to mom and dad! I think they'll see right away what a bitch she is."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play clueless Zhan, it's not like you! How could you be so stupid and get involved with Alessia? Are you actually completely stupid? Of all the lousy women here, you got involved with the worst one." Suddenly Cheng no longer sounded angry, but disappointed and also a little exhausted.

"I don't know why you don't like Alessia. And I don't care either. But I forbid you to talk about her like that. She is a human being and should be treated with decency."

"Pah."

"I'm not asking you to like her. But accept that she is my friend! And don't ever speak of her that way again!" Said Zhan slightly threateningly. Yibo shook his head and tried to push past the two. "That was you last night wasn't it?" Zhan wanted to know from Yibo.

Tired, Yibo had looked at Zhan and nodded his head. "And again, here you are in the entrance area. I told you guys last night to do that shit somewhere else and not here where we have to see this and where we have to go through." Yibo was instantly angry again.

"I apologize okay? Last night I just wanted to bring Alessia here and we talked for a minute. And we went in here earlier because it's cold and windy outside." Said Zhan.

"I don't care at all! Now get out of the way, I want to go upstairs to my room!" Replied Yibo, pushing past the two. As he hurried up the steps of the stairs and Youn hastily followed him, he heard Cheng and Zhan still arguing with each other. But Yibo didn't understand what they were saying and he didn't care. He just wanted to go to his room and never leave it again.