Chapter 52 - Everything is going well

Yibo jumped up and down excitedly. He clapped his hands and hugged Zhan with joy. After a year of searching in vain for a suitable home for themselves, they decided to simply have their dream house built. The first thing they had to do was find the right land for it. And where could they live safer from fans and reporters than in the family village?

They decided to buy the plot of land next to his parents' house. Since it belonged to his parents, they bought it from them cheaply and hired an architect to design their dream house for them and supervise the construction work, while Yibo continued to pursue his agent training and Zhan helped out as an assistant instructor at the Keno Agent Training Academy.

The construction of their dream house took half a year. But now it is finally finished and they could move in. They hired an interior designer who furnished the house for them in a modern way. A gardener planted flowers, bushes and trees for them after the pool construction was completed. They even had a small pool house built that they use as a gym.

But it wasn't just the move into the new house that pleased Yibo. But also his successfully completed agent training. Instead of three years, Yibo had only needed two years. And he was one of the best graduates of his year. Zhan's boss from the secret government organization was impressed and immediately hired Yibo as a permanent service partner of Zhan. Which was the plan from the beginning anyway, after Yibo started his agent training.

But contrary to the plan, the bosses decided not to let the two go undercover in the show business. Not only because there are currently no open missions for them. But also because Yibo as a worldwide known idol would draw too much attention to himself. The fans and media are watching his every move. In this way, he and Zhan could never investigate undisturbed and unhindered.

It is true that Yibo's fame had declined a little in the past two years when he was hardly active in show business. But it was so slight that it was hardly noticeable. Still, Yibo can't just go shopping in any store in Beijing without being immediately recognized. The risk of being exposed is therefore too great.

But that didn't mean the secret organization has no use for Yibo. Instead, they have had another idea for the two. In cooperation with the Keno Academy, which recently opened a third academy called the "Sky Academy," the two were hired undercover there as trainers.

The new academy is close to where the two live, which is beneficial for them. Yibo works there undercover as a dance coach. He is still one of the best dancers in this country and in Korea. He is also able to develop good and fancy choreographies, which is incredibly important for his cover as a dance trainer.

Zhan, who has always had that special singing voice, poses as a singing coach. The secret organization had created a few videos of Zhan as a singing coach for better credibility and uploaded them to the Internet on several video streaming platforms. Within a few days, the videos had already received several hundred thousand likes. Many viewers even asked him for tips and tricks. Which means that his cover is credible.

The reason that the two are working undercover in the sky academy is mainly because in the past years scams had been discovered again and again. Mostly, however, only afterwards, when it was already too late. Among other things, the young students also repeatedly turn to illegal medication and drugs.

The goal is for Zhan and Yibo to expose the cheaters before it's too late. And also that they convict those students who use medicines and drugs to get better.

Since the Sky Academy was still new and therefore completely unknown, they hardly received any applications from interested people. But when it happened to come out that Yibo was working there as a dance coach, the academy management could hardly keep from receiving applications. Every day, sacks of applications from talented young people arrived in the mail.