Chapter 50 - The Crazy Bitch -1-

As soon as Zhan parked the car, Yibo kissed him wildly and then jumped out of the car giggling. He ran at it, shouting, "Why don't you catch me ZhanZhan?" Zhan laughed and ran after Yibo. In the elevator, he got hold of him. They held each other in their arms and kissed. When the elevator stopped at their floor, they walked to their apartment door kissing and giggling and stopped abruptly.

The apartment door was ajar and light could be seen in the hallway. Immediately the two drew their weapons and crept into their apartment. They saw that the light was also on in the living room. But when they looked there, there was no one to be seen. However, the person who had broken into their apartment seemed to have been looking for something. The closet doors were open and the contents of the drawers had been cleared out.

They immediately looked in the other rooms. Everywhere it was the same. Everything had been ransacked. But no one was to be seen. "Do we call the police now?" Yibo asked after they had checked all the rooms.

"No. We call the boss and he sends forensics here. We can't afford to have a police report made. We can't let it be known that you and I are married and living together. Think about your fans. You are still an idol despite the agent training." Replied Zhan.

"Okay. Great. What's going to happen to our evening together now? It's already clear that this is going to take hours."

"We'll probably have to spend that night somewhere else."

"Are we going to your parents' house?"

"My dear Bo, we should call our boss first. And then see what he says."

"I get it. I'm just saying, if we can't spend the night here, I'd like to go to your parents' house."

"You want to let my mom spoil you again don't you?"

"Absolutely. Your mom always cooks me my favorite meals. And she always prepares such a great bath for me."

"All right. If the boss sends us away, we'll go to my parents' house. Um something seems to be wrong with my phone. Can you give me yours so I can call the boss?"

"Sure." Said Yibo, handing Zhan his cell phone.

"Um, you don't have a signal either."

"What, that can't be. I answered a message from my mom not even 15 minutes ago."

"Look for yourself. Neither you nor I have a cell phone signal."

"Well, that's strange. So what? Our house phone hasn't been switched yet. The appointment isn't until next week Thursday."

"Maybe there's interference."

"Maybe. But I don't believe in such coincidences." Said Zhan. Suddenly, the light in the apartment went out. The next moment, a kind of fog spread in the living room. Zhan pressed a handkerchief in front of Yibo's face and covered his own mouth and nose with his sleeve, trying to get to the door. But before the two reached the door, they fainted.

As Yibo slowly regained consciousness, his head felt heavy and ached. His stomach rebelled, his eyes burned and watered, and his throat felt hot and scratchy. He was still very dazed, but also already clear enough to realize that he was sitting in a chair and tied up. "ZhanZhan?" He asked, sighing softly.

"I'm here baby. Try to stay calm okay?"

"ZhanZhan, I feel so sick and dizzy."

"I know. It's from the anesthetic gas."

"Where are we?"

"In some kind of old warehouse of a disused factory."

"We were kidnapped?"