Chapter 51 - The Crazy Bitch -2-

"I need proof that my son is with his uncle." Said the politician.

"Then call him!" Yibo replied.

The politician took out his cell phone from his coat pocket and dialed a number. After a short wait, someone answered the call. "It's me. Can I please speak to my son...? What?.. Um yes, I'm alive... Please let me speak to my son... Hello my darling, it's daddy... Yes I'm fine my son. I am sorry. It was all just a misunderstanding. Daddy is really fine... Yes of course I will come to pick you up soon... I love you too... Yes, see you soon my son."

"See? We told you so! Your son is fine!" Said Yibo.

"But why did Chu lie to me?"

"Because she knew that only then would you go with her and join in." Replied Zhan.

"If you free us now and help, it will have a positive effect on any possible case against you." Explained Yibo.

"I can't." Replied the politician and took a step back. He pointed his gun at Yibo again and looked at Xian Chu, who was just coming back. And she was not alone. She had a woman with her, running in front of her while she kept a gun pointed at her. The politician's eyes widened and he asked her in shock, "What is the meaning of this? What is my wife doing here?"

"I brought her here so that you could finally get revenge for all the years she blackmailed you." Said Xian Chu.

"But I have no intention of taking revenge on her. She is still the mother of my son."

"And I am your daughter! I saved your life! Because your wife didn't care that you were the father of her son. She wanted you killed. Don't forget that."

"That's a lie! I never wanted him killed!" Whined the politician's wife.

"Don't lie to us! I know exactly what you had planned. You wanted to get rid of your husband. I heard what you said."

"I said I wanted to get rid of him. But not by murder! I was going to divorce him!"

"Liar!"

"But I'm not lying! I called my divorce lawyer and told him I want a divorce from my husband. Call him and ask him! I would never have let them kill him!"

"Lies! It's all lies!"

"I didn't lie! After our son was kidnapped, I thought it was better to separate from my husband. He should get custody of our son. Because it was only because of me that the little one was kidnapped!"

"Yeah right. And what about all his debts? How is he supposed to take care of your son if he has no money?"

"I was going to give him half my money as soon as he went to therapy for his gambling addiction. And then I wanted to leave!"

"Well, that doesn't sound very credible. With such a high politician as a husband, you have power and influence. And that's very useful for your illegal business."

"It had been like that. But now it's not like that. Now he's drawing too much attention to us and that's bad! We are under investigation! You yourself were investigating us too!"

"You know what? I'm really annoyed with you and your lies. I don't feel like listening to you anymore. It's time to punish you. And if my father can't do it, then I will gladly do it for him." Said Xian Chu. She pushed the politician's wife to the ground, pointed her gun at her and pulled the trigger! The bullet hit the head and the woman died instantly.

"What have you done?" Shouted the politician in shock.

"I did what you should have done years ago! If you hadn't been such a coward father, she would never have been able to blackmail you! You should have killed her then and there."