17|Home

General POV
Riley was still on the ceiling an hour later. No one else had entered the room and Riley was lost in her sketching. Steve and Bucky were still in the training room and most of the other Avengers were still asleep. Natasha had woken due to a nightmare, they were no exactly rare for her but not common either. After showering nat was ready do head into the kitchen where she would meet Peter on the way.

"Oh hey Peter" Natasha says as they both turn the corner bumping into each other.

"Thank goodness, hey Nat. I am lost can you help me Find the main room, actually I need some food so the kitchen?" Peter asks, Nat chuckles.

"I am leading you to the kitchen?" Nat questions, Peter nods "Follow me, that's where I was heading. Are there still many asleep in the movie room?" Nat questions, Peter nods again.

"Steve and Bucky seem to have left. Wanda, Pietro and Sam are still asleep in there. I assume the rest are in their rooms still. No one get sup this early. Oh and Is Riley up. I didn't see her in there?" peter questions.

"I am not sure, She woke up at around one in the morning after a nightmare and had a panic attack. Wanda managed to help her put of it after half an hour. We took her to the room that would be hers and she fell asleep again" Nat tells Peter.

"Oh, she's going to have a headache today then, if she has longer panic attacks she normally gets a headache after them. I am glad Wanda managed to help her. She is probably awake, she wont get much sleep after a panic attack, she nervously sleeps that deeply after one" Peter states, Nat nods.

The pair make it to the kitchen, Peter knows where to look for Riley, he sees her on the ceiling doodling. Nat looks in the direction that Peter is looking in and jumps when she sees Riley. Riley looks up from her drawing and sees Peter, she jumps down and gives him a hug.

"I heard abut your nightmare, it's alright Riley. I promise you are safe here" peter says comfortingly, Riley needed this. She truly trusted peter as they knew each other very well.

"Hi Nat, I'm really sorry I disturbed your conversation last night" Riley apologises.

"Riley, don't worry about it, it is fine. You never have to apologise for things like that, you cant control it. What were you drawing?" Nat questions wanting to change the topic. Riley smiles and jumps back up into the hammock to get her sketchbook.

"I saw Steve and Bucky this morning, they are very smitten and gave me the inspiration" Riley says before showing Nat the sketchbook.

"Wow, this is really good, Steve and Bucky would love it" Nat tells Riley, who Smiles happily and blushes from the comments about her art

"What would we love?" Steve questions as he and Bucky walk into the room after training. Nat shows them the page of the sketchbook, a bright smile appears on both of their faces.