20|Likeable

Wanda's POV
Riley has been at the compound for around three weeks now. I think I have a crush on her, or something. I find myself just staring at her but catch myself and look away. Every Friday the teenagers will have a movie night, its so much fun. Riley is going on a mission in a few days and I am extremely nervous for her. I know she is a good fighter but that doesn't make me any less nervous. She is going with Steve and Bucky to try and get some weapons from some people who stole power sources and alien material from the batter of New York. There is a rumour threat they are going to attack or using a ferry to transport them. So they all have to get in some warehouse and try and get the weapons which is incredibly dangerous and I don't like the idea of Riley doing that.

From what Riley tells me she is training every morning, even before school. Riley really does get what she needs to do done. She will come home and do her homework, maybe go to the gym, she will goes to work and does everything she can around the compound.

I woke earlier this morning after having a nightmare about what Ultron did, he tired to kill my brother and that scares me. I am just so glad that Steve managed to pass him the shield in time allowing him to protect his vital organs and survive. I decide to head to the training room, I put on an oversized hoodie and some leggings and make my way there.

Riley always knows what to say or do to comfort me so I'm fining her. I enter the room and see Riley in just a sports bra and some sports shorts doing some biceps curls. She has light sweat on her body and she looks very hot. Riley doesn't seem to notice me so I continue to just stare at her feeling unable to move. She puts down the weights and runs a hand though her hair before getting a drink.

I break out out of my trace and walk over to here, she smiles and takes out her earphones when she sees me. "Hello Wanda, what brings you here?" She asks me, my mind flashes to my nightmare of Pietro laying dead. I can feel my eyes well with tears, not being able to hold it in anymore

"Wanda, its okay I'm here" Riley reassures me and I break down in her arms.

"P-Pietro, h-he d-died" I stutter out. Riley hugs me tighter.

"Wanda, it wasn't real. You're okay. Yeah. I know nightmares are really shitty but your alright. Piotr is safe, probably still asleep, he's a lazy asshole but runs around like a athlete" Riley says making me chuckle. "Come on lets some food" She say, she takes my hand and walks me down to the kitchen and makes me some pancakes.

While Riley is cooking she begins to sing.

was listening to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands, down
I had a dream I was seven
Climbing my way in a tree
I saw a piece of heaven
Waiting, impatient, for me, down

I didn't know she could sing, Riley is just good at everything, what cant she do? I listen as Riley seems to get lost in the music.

And I was running far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows
And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you
And for a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true, down
And all this time I have been lying
Oh, lying in secret to myself
I've been putting sorrow on the farthest place on my shelf

La di da!

And I was running far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows
And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

But I kept running for a soft place to fall
And I kept running for a soft place to fall

And I was running far away
Would I run off the world someday?
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go

Now take me home, home where I belong

I can't take it anymore

Riley finishes the song and her eyes widen as she realises I was there the whole time. "Wow, that was amazing Riley. I didn't know you could sing?" I compliment. Riley blushes and smiles.

"I have been singing my whole life, I played the drums, guitar and piano while I was younger so I sang whilst doing that" Riley tells me, I nod smiling as she passes me a plate of pancakes and fruit in front of me along with some cutlery. I smile gratefully and start to eat.

Riley's voice replays in my head, she is an amazing singer and really is good at everything. I look over to Riley and watch her cook another pancake. She makes a stack of them and places them in the middle of the table. 

"I need to go to school and shower first, but anyone the ones who arrive early get the pancakes, I didn't make enough for everyone" Riley tells me, I nod and watch her walk out of the room to shower quickly before going to school.

She is just so effortlessly amazing and perfect. She is just so kind and caring she made me pancakes because I was upset and always knows what to do to make me feel better. I really wish Riley didn't have to go to school and we could just be together all day. Shit, I think I might like Riley in a crush type of way. I mean she is very likeable and hot.