°•❁𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°

𝑻𝒉𝒆 gargoyle walked quickly through heaven's castle halls, trying his best to find kai, but seeming to fail more every second. they had been working together along with the royal family to formulate a way of invading hell, but the ghost had vanished and now beomgyu was searching for him like a fool.

"i swear on my life, if that man is with eha-" the long haired was stopped midsentence, jumping in surprise with the other voice that interrupted him.

"what are you doing here?" taehyun stared at him with a serious expression and a book on hands, it made the gargoyle realize he was in the library since before he was too distracted cursing kai under his breath to know where he was going.

"wow, way of scaring the shit out of me and breaking my heart at the same time. you remember we date, right tyun? no need to make my presence seem so unwelcomed." beomgyu furrowed his brows, resting a hand on his chest while shaking his head lightly. the blonde rolled his eyes in return.

"cut the crap, what happened? you walking in a library willingly is new to me." the reaper scoffed, closing the book but keeping one of his fingers in to mark the last page he had read, and looked at the older.

"i'm looking for kai, and walking in a library seems fine to me if i get to see you." beomgyu put a hand on the other's waist, pulling him close while playfully winking.

"kai's with eha and you're annoying." the shorter tsked, looking to the side to try and hide his pink cheeks. he hated how he always blushed with almost anything the long haired would do even after they started to date, it was annoying.

"of course i am." the taller got closer, brushing their noses together, he always enjoyed taehyun's annoyed but red face.

"you know we're still in a library right? so keep your hands away from me." the blonde pushed the male lightly, cleaning his throat while looking around, not even a single soul besides them in the room.

"i like more when you pull me closer and ask for more." he pouted, not able to hide the small smirk that wanted to grow on his lips. the younger almost choked on air, sending him a threatening glare.

"you better shut up." beomgyu licked his lips, seeing the other avert his eyes to it, and nodded, keeping his mouth shut as asked. "i need to keep doing my research, so sit and help or go. daniel asked me to try to find something about the crystalian sorcerer everyone talks about."

"i will help you, pretty. how are you searching?" the gargoyle said, following the blonde when he started to walk further in the library.

"look for books about recent and common rumors or legends that circled around for the past years. i'm reading a book about crystalians to see if i can discover why one would be much stronger than the others, since it doesn't make sense someone would be strong enough to be referred as a legend while having common crystalian abilities. that being said, my guess is that the sorcerer might represent one of the rare crystals, that obviously are rare due to their different properties and amount of energy, which would explain precisely why the person is so talked about among civilians." taehyun stopped walking, standing before the table he was sat before, and turned to his boyfriend, his face dropping and the annoyance making an appearance. "why are you biting your lips, beomgyu?"

"you sound so hot, don't blame me!" the male raised his hands in the air in a defensive manner, shrugging his shoulders. it wasn't his fault his boyfriend looked sexy when talking so smartly and with long words, though he would have to say taehyun looked sexy even when doing absolutely nothing.

"are you kidding me?" the blonde scoffed, staring at the male in disbelief and annoyance. "this is an important matter, you do realize we are planning on invading the strongest kingdom, right? there is no time for your silly remarks and horny thoughts." taehyun frowned in anger, talking so calmly if felt scary while using his hands to gesticulate.