4//forever & always

and it rains in your bedroom
                       Everything is wrong
                It rains when you're here
                and it rains when you're gone

                          Taylor Swift—

                     [Alex Rodriguez]

I had both my arms around trying to pull her out of the house but she wasn't moving, I was really getting fed up with her bullshit. I pulled at her leg I could see that the neighbors were watching us.
I let go of her foot "Wanda, people are starting to stare at us,"

"I don't care," She yelled out at me.

"Come on, our deal," She bit down on her hair before splitting it out of her mouth. She held out her hand; I help her get on her feet.

She opened the car door with her magic. I took in a deep breath of fresh air before "Hurry up," She yelled out the car.

I hopped into the car. I started the car with my keys.

I looked over at Wanda who look mad "What's with the face?" she punched me in the arm "Ouch! what the fuck was that for?"

She didn't say anything to me. For almost the whole car ride we sat in silence.

"Do I really I have to do this?" Wanda turned to me.

"It will be good for you," I said in defense.

"How do you know if It will be good for me?" I bite down on my lip holding in my breath.

"I don't want you to be hurting anymore, Wanda seeing you hurting inside hurts me—"

"Well why do you care so much anyways?" She said brushing her hair back.

"Because you're my friend one of my best friends and I know when someone's not okay, I just want you to be okay that's all,"

I turned into the parking lot of the place. We sat there for a couple of minutes not saying anything to each other.

She stood up and got out of the car, I hurried and followed right after her.

The room was covered in blue and white. Wanda turned around, she gave me a look of disgust "Let's just get it over with." Wanda turned away from me.

A lady with dark brown skin and puffy curly hair. She held up a clipboard as she looked us up and down "Name?!" The woman asked almost demanding.

I placed both of my hands on water shoulders peeking behind her "Wanda. . . Wanda Maximoff,"

The woman started to chew her gum very loudly "Your the one who try to take that children's powers," Wanda Was too stoned to speak as the Women silently judge her "And who is this? Your new boyfriend?"

"No, no I'm just her friend, i'm the one who told her to come here,"

The woman pulled the pen out of her hair writing down a few field notes before looking back at us "You may have a seat." She said almost dismissing us.

I sat in the corner of the room watching Wanda seating in one of the chairs.

I did a little sarcastic wave, she gave me the middle finger in return, and she mouthed the word "fuck you"

I also mounted the word "you'll thank me later,"
I looked down at my phone but after a while the meeting was a call to attention.

I put away my phone as all the people sat down forming a circle.