6//Counting Stars

Lately, I've been, I've been losin' sleep
                 Dreamin' about the things
          that we could be But baby, I've been,
                        I've been prayin' hard
               Said no more countin' dollars,
                         we'll be countin' stars
                   Yeah, we'll be countin' stars

                           —OneRepublic—

                    [Alex Rodriguez]

I tapped the end of the wheel. I waited for Wanda to come out of the house, I kept touching my head; my hair hasn't been this short for a while. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the window, I turned my head to look at the person.

Oh no! It was Sadie, my ex-girlfriend; Her hair was a dark almond brown, She was still wearing my old shirt I had let her wear a few years ago and my stolen hoodie that she never returned to me. I rolled down the window "What the fuck do you want?!"  I yelled at her.

She led her head through the window "Baby, I have to tell you something," She said biting on her hair.

"Well I don't know if you had heard but I don't want to talk to you, we are not together and we are not friends—"

"Baby please—"

"Baby?" I heard another voice come from right beside me, I turned around and a red glow of magic appeared, and then Wanda was in the seat. She wear her Scarlet Witch suit, and she adjusted the sleeves on her arms. I was throwback by her.
I knew Wanda was beautiful but not this beautiful.

"Um. . .who is that?" Sadie said pointed out.

I rolled my realizing she was still there "Sadie this is Wanda, Wanda this is Sadie,"

Wanda put on a fake smile "Oh aren't you the bitch that tried to take the little girl's powers—"

"SADIE!"

Wanda pressed a hand against my chest "I didn't bitches as you could speak, I'm not the one stalking my ex-boyfriend which is also harassment, so my good friend Alex would like for you to not to him,"

Sadie crossed her arms  "Or what?"

Wanda crawled on my lap and stuck her head out the window "Listen, I'm had taken over a whole town with my mind and taken down a whole bunch of sorceresses, so if I was you don't mess with me!"

Wanda crawled back to her seat and I started the car "Bye Sadie."

I pulled out of the driveway and turned to Wanda "What the fuck is wrong with you Wanda?!"

"Me?! What about you? It's not my fault that you act like a scared little boy and you can't man up to your girlfriend— oh wait I mean your "ex-girlfriend" somebody had to tell her how it is,"

I crewed on my lip "It wasn't in your place to do so,"

She bites down on her fingernail "Fine, Just so you know if she ever comes around again don't ask me for help,"

Wanda could be scary at times, I started to smile to myself "Hey, remember when you used to come to the coffee shop and you would stay until I got off,"

She turned her head to look at me "What are you trying to get out?" She said while smirking.

I shook my head "I'm not trying to get at anything,"

"Fine since we are going down memory lane, do you remember the time when you got drunk and you threw up all over Vision," She started laughing at the memory.