38//Can't feel my face

And I know she'll be the death of me
At least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me
The worst is yet to come
But at least we'll both be beautiful and
stay  forever young
This I know, yeah, this I know

  —The Weeknd—
                          [Alex Rodriguez]

We sat around the dinner table as we stared at one another. Wanda had sat all the food down on the table, she took her place next to me,  my father, Irene, Isabel, and James all sat across from us. Teddy was on my left side and Peter and Jack were right next to each other and Marcus sat down at the end. None of us spoke a word to each other. I looked up and down at Marcus who was trying his best to keep a smile on his face. My kneecap hurt like hell, me and Jack decided to jump my father.

He had a black eye from me punching him in his father, and his clothes were also messed up from Jack throwing him across the house. The fight stopped when Wanda used her powers to lift all three of us up in the air and made us sit down. It was probably good for my father because we were going to kill him if we didn't stop.

Jack had a knife in his hand as he stared down at my father, I took it out of his hand.

"Wow, this looks good Wanda," Irene said. "Maybe you could teach my husband how to cook,"

"I would love to." She said.

She slipped her hand into mine we both squeezed our hands.

The rest of the dinner was quiet. . . None of us spoke a word.

I know this chapter is
Probably the shortest of the book
But I will make it up on soon