16//Earned It

And you deserve it
                         The way you work it
                  Cause girl you earned it
                       Girl you earned it, yeah

                              —The Weeknd—

                        [Alex Rodriguez]

When we got back home, I had put Teddy to bed, I made my way towards the room and Wanda was laying on the bed, I crawl onto the bed to her, she opened her mouth to say something but I stopped her with a kiss on her lips. She slowly place both of her hands on both sides of my face.

She ran her hand down my chest and she rests it against my crotch, I looked down at her and waved my finger "No, not yet my love, your rushing things," She let out a sigh of annoyance.

I gave her kisses all over her neck trying to found her sweet spot, I heard her moaning in my ears which sounded beautiful, and amazing to my ears. I sucked on her sweet spot for a really long time knowing it was going to leave a mark.

I pulled off my jacket throwing it off to the side, I rubbed her leg up and down with my hand. I lifted up her thigh positioning it to me.

I kissed her thigh up and down, I didn't once break eye contact with her; I wanted to get lost in those beautiful green eyes of hers, I don't know if it was her magic or whatever it was I didn't really care I wanted her. . .no! . . I needed her.

"Do you want me?" I asked her. Without hesitating, she nodded her "Good," I whispered under my breath "Stand Up and turn around,"
She indeed stood up, I stood up alongside her.

I came up behind her placing both of my hands on her waist, I ran my fingers up and down her dress.

I unzipped the back of her dress and it fell to the floor, I tossed it over to the other side so it wouldn't be in the way.

She was wearing nothing but her bra and underwear, she turned to look at me and I could have sworn my heart stopped right at that moment.

I didn't even realize that she was trying to take off my shirt.

I help her take it off of me, she looked at the two tattoos on my lower part of my neck and the one tattoo on my side of my stomach.

I can see in her eyes sparkle just looking at me, she took off her underwear and her bra leaving her exposed for me.

She tried to go for my crotch again but I stopped her "Your getting very impatient, aren't you?" I said.

"Don't make me smack you!" She snapped at me clearly frustrated with me teasing her, it was fun when she would get mad at me sometimes.

I sat down on the bed and she got on her knees she was in between my legs,  she then unbutton and unzipped my pants.

She pulled my pants and my underwear she pulled my cock out of my pants, she stared at me for a good long moment.

She wrapped her hand around my cock, she slowly jerked me off.

She placed her hand on my leg, she then licked the tip of my cock with her warm tongue, Her lips pushed further down my cock.

I sucked in my chest "Fuck!" I groaned. I closed my eyes in pleasure as she sucked my cock. I grip the bed sheets tightly.

I placed both hands on her head, I thrust upward into her mouth, I could hear her gagging on me.

She deepthroats me multiple times, she pushed my hand away from her face.

She sucked faster and faster, I grip the bed sheets tighter and tighter.

I felt myself busted in her mouth, she got up to her feet and she got on top of me and we started to make out.

Our lips smacking against each other, my hands ran down her back, I grabbed her ass making her moan.

I squeezed it again, hearing her soft groans "Touch yourself," I whispered in her ear.

"Huh?" She asked me.

"Touch yourself and I will fuck you," She got off of me.

She opened both of her legs and started touching her clit, she rubbed it and she fingered herself.

She moaned out loudly and I slapped her hand away and I started to eat her out.

I licked and sucked her clit which made her moan very loudly, I covered her mouth with my hand "Teddy Is sleeping," I said.

I buried my face into her wet clit, she pushed me deeper into her. I moaned against her clit.

I pulled away from her and wiped my face "Band over,"

She gave me another kiss on the lips, I pulled her closer to my chest, she pulled away from me and she arched her back like a cat.

I ran my fingers down her back, I jerked off my cock a little, I slowly pushed into her making us both moan.

I let her adjust to me being inside of her. I leaned over to her ear "You look so beautiful, my love," I started to pull in and out of her, thrusting into her.

I slowly thrust into her "Alex!" She moaned out loud.

I interlock our fingers we both gripped the bed sheets.

We both moaned and groan. I kissed her neck sucking on her neck.

She turned her head to look at me, she kissed me on the lips.

I thrust harder into her making her moan. I licked on her earlobe. I felt her walls clench tightly around me. I thrust faster and faster until I busted my load into her.

We both slowly catch our breaths and I pulled out of her laying on the side of the bed with her.

We both got under the covers and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you Wanda," I giving her a kiss on the head.

She gave a kiss on the cheek "I love you more,"

I shook my head "That's impossible because I love you more than anything."