Chapter 13

"No...no. That can't happen." You shook your head. Not wanting to believe what you're brother said. 

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Tony looked down at the floor. Guilt eating him from inside. "He was taken." You felt your heart being torn in two pieces. Your Steve was taken by HYDRA. 

You did't know what happened as you felt your legs give away and you fell to the floor. But thankfully Tony caught you before. "Y/N. Are you okay?" 

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." You said as he helped you up. "I need some time alone."

"Okay. I'll take you to your floor. I want to make sure you're okay." Tony said and led me down to my floor and laid me down in bed. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I promise you I'll do my best to find him. I promise." 

"Bring him back, Tony. Please." You cried. 

"Yes, sweetheart. I will. Get some sleep." Tony said, giving you kiss on your forehead and went to leave. 

But you stopped him. "Please. Stay. I don't want to be alone." 

"Okay." Tony nodded and removed his shoes and laid down next to you. 

"Are you okay?" You asked  put your head on his chest. 

"I'm fine." Tony said. You hummed in response and closed your eyes. "What about the others?" 

"They're okay too. And don't worry. Cho is there to take care of them." Tony said as he held you close. 

"Okay." You said. Soon you fell asleep and Tony felt your breath evening. 

He slowly got out of bed and pulled the covers over you, "I will find him. I promise." He said and gave you a soft kiss and left the room. 

Tony went up to the common floor to find Howard and Peggy in the kitchen. "What happened? Where's Steve?" Peggy asked. 

"He was taken by HYDRA. But don't worry. We'll find him." Tony said as he removed his phone and typed in it. 

"Is he going to be okay?" Peggy said. 

"I don't know. Right now, I don't even know where he is right now." Tony sighed, "I'll be in the lab if you need anything." Tony said before going towards the lab. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve groan as he received another punch to his ribs. "I told you I don't know." Steve yelled at the man in front of him. 

Steve had woken up like this. One seond he was fighting a group of HYDRA soldiers and the second he was unconscious on the ground. His hands were chained above his head. Feet barely touching the ground. The material was strong enough to hold him. It was useless to try and break them. 

"Better tell us, Captain. Or your fiance gets hurt. You don't want that do you?" The man said and laughed at him. 

"Don't you dare touch her." Steve snarled at him. 

"We won't unless you tell us what we want." He said. "So. Tell me which base were you going to next. And you'll also tell us all the access codes to the tower." 

"I won't." Steve said. "Whatever you do. I won't tell you anything." 

"You'll regret this, Captain." The man said and pressed his fingers to his earpiece. "Bring him in."

The door outside Steve's cell opened and three men came in. The man interrogating Steve stepped out and talked to them. It was dark outside the cell and Steve couldn't make out there faces nor could he hear what they were saying. The cell door slid open and the man stepped in along with another. Steve's eyes widened when he saw him. 

"Bucky...."