Chapter 14

"Bucky." Steve said. He was standing in front of him. But Steve knew it wasn't him. It was the winter soldier.

"You better tell us, Captain. Or the soldier will make you." The man said.

"I told you I won't." Steve said.

"Well." He sighed, "You want to make it hard on yourself, don't you? Fine then." He said and turned to face Bucky, "Солдат, убедитесь, что он сказал нам, чего мы хотим. Делайте, что хотите, но мне нужна информация." (Soldier, make sure he tells us what we want. Do what you want, I need information.) He said in russian.

"Да" Bucky answered. (Yes.)

"Хороший. Начни сейчас, солдат." The man said and left. (Good. Start now soldier.)

Steve looked at Bucky as he stared back at him. "Bucky." Steve said softly. "It's me, pal."

"Who the hell is Bucky?" Bucky said. Confusion clear on his face.

"It's me, Steve. You know me, Buck. You've known me your whole life. Your name is James Buchanan Barnes." Steve said.

Bucky scowled and removed something from his belt, "Don't call me that. I'm the winter soldier."

"Come on pal." Steve shook his head as Bucky turned on the electric rod and stuck it to Steve's side. Steve groaned as Bucky pulled back and punched him. "It's me, Steve. Till the end of the line, remember?" Steve said and grunted as Bucky punched him with hs metal arm. It was failing. They had programmed him stronger and wiped him completely.

Steve continued to try and bring Bucky back but it was useless. Bucky didn't listen to him. Steve yelled out as Bucky elevtrocuted him until he passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team had gone on another search mission for Steve. It had been three months since Steve had gone missing. Tony and Howard had been by your side comforting you. Making sure you were alright and didn't take any stress. But how could you not? Your finace, the father of your children was missing and God knows what was happening to him.

You were in the med bay with Cho, preparing for the team to come back. Hopefully with Steve. You were silent as you removed some bandaids and gauze. "Y/N, are you okay?" Cho asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." You said. That was all you said when anyone asked you this question.

"Don't worry. They'll find him. Tony was sure they'd find him at this base." Cho said.

"I know. I just want him home with me and the babies." You said, putting a hand on your now showing belly.

"He will. Trust me." Cho said and put a hand on your shoulder. She was about to say something else when you heard a rumble. "They're back. Come on."

"Dr. Stark. Mr. Stark said to keep a stretcher ready when they land." J.A.R.V.I.S. said over the speakers.

"Yes." You said and smiled. You went and told the nurses to bring the emergency stretcher and all of you went up to the landing pad. The nurses went inside and brought a very injured Steve out followed by Tony. "Oh my God. Is he okay?"

"Yeah. He had a pulse when we went there. We also found someone else." Tony said as Clint and Thor dragged an unconscious Bucky out of the jet.

"Is that Bucky?"

"Yes." Tony answered.

"Fine. We'll talk later. I'm operating Steve. I need to go." You said and hurried down the elevator to the med bay as the nurses were preparing for the operation. "Lets start as soon as possible." You said as you saw a big gash on his side of stomach. You could see various other marks on his body and face. Obvious signs of torture.

"Yes, ma'am." The nurse said as she handed you gloves and helped you in the coat.

"Come on, Steve. Stay with me." You said as you began to operate him along with the help of Cho.