Christmas

A/n
When I point out play Ven Bailalo- Reggaeton mix for a better experience

----------

A couple of days later...

Camila finishes putting on her makeup as Shawn is next to her, tying on his tie.

The brunette looks at him then quickly looks away as she moves and puts her makeup away.

"Everyone's parents are going to be there too," Shawn speaks.

"Okay," Camila says.

"You've been short with me. Not like I care," Shawn says.

"Exactly, you don't care, so why should I tell you anything?" Camila says.

"Don't fucking talk back to me," Shawn hisses.

Camila rolls her eyes and leaves the restroom. "Can we just go?" She says.

"Right away. I don't want to stay a minute longer with you alone," Shawn walks out, turning the lights off.

"Well too bad because when we get there you have to be around me and be happy about it," Camila says.

Since the conversation Camila had with Katherine at her country club, she and Shawn have been arguing a lot.

She knows that Shawn is unaware that the brunette knows about his secret hookups with Katherine.

Ever since the country club, Camila has avoided Lauren. She can't handle looking at her and keeping a big secret from her and, thanks to Katherine and her smug babbling, she revealed that she has been hooking up with Shawn since way back before she even got married to Lauren and for that, Camila is trying to figure out if Lauren's kids really are hers or not and if they're not, she'll tell the green-eyed girl and she's for sure that the older girl will divorce Katherine.

Camila just needs to find out a way for Lauren to do it without losing the company which should be easy because she knows damn well that Michael is retired and he doesn't trust Taylor and Chris with the company, I mean all they do is drink and party, will you trust your kids with a billion-dollar company if they were like that?

Anyways, the drive to Lauren's house took a little longer because of New York traffic, and fuck New York traffic a billion times.

Camila gets out of the car with the help of Vincent and smiles at him. "You're not coming in with us?" She asks.

"No," Vincent shakes his head. He leans closer. "Alfred and I are drinking rum in the yard," Vincent speaks lowly.

"I'll shoot you a text if I can join," Camila whispers.

Vincent pulls away and smiles, nodding. "Tell me when to pick you up, Mr. Mendes," He says, looking at the tall boy.

"I will. Come, Camila," Shawn holds his hand out.

Camila takes his hand and Shawn opens the front door of Lauren's house as they both enter, greeting everyone that greets them.

Shawn was right, everyone and their parents really are here.

She and Shawn make their way into the kitchen as they see Lauren's employees serving alcoholic drinks behind the island counter.

"You want anything?" Shawn asks.

"Just an agua fresca," Camila says.

"Okay," Shawn says.

Camila looks around and sees Lucas and Elijah chatting by the backyard doors.

"I'm going to be with Elijah and Lucas," Camila says to Shawn.

"Okay," Shawn says.

Camila departs from him and walks over to the two boys. "Hey, que honda?!" She greets. (What's up)