~Introduction~

Annabelle Winston was a normal teenager until the events last year occurred. She always thought that everything in this town was monotonous, until the year 1983 made her scared of her own shadow. Sometimes she still has flashbacks of the Upside Down, lasting longer each time. After being trapped there for what seemed like a month, but in reality a day, she swore to never ever walk back home alone, especially at night. 

Mike, Lucas and Dustin, pretended like nothing happened, which irked Annabelle even more. They can't just get back to normal, not after almost loosing two of their best friends. Or so she thought. The blonde haired girl tried her best to be interested in clothes and make-up, like a normal girl would be, but she couldn't. Instead she had to go through therapy Dr. Owens suggested. She hated every second of it, but she was desperate for help, so she was willing to do anything to get the Upside Down out of her mind. Knowing that Will was going through the same made her feel a bit less alone. The difference being, that he had his mom by his side.

Bella never told anyone, but her condition was getting worse by the second. It all started with seeing shadows, which she tried to ignore. But now she has episodes, that can last to a minute, sometimes even more. And the worst thing was, she couldn't tell anyone. Her dad, Liam Winston, and sister, Emma Winston, did not know about any of that and Hopper told her that it would be better if they didn't. At least they would be safe. So she had to rely on the Chief of Police to take her to her therapy sessions. Not that she complained, he was a great man, but she misses being close to her family. Especially her mom, which was always there for her... until she tragically passed away in car accident.

Bella missed not only her mom, but also her best friend, Eleven. Ever since they found her in the woods, the two girls were very close to each other, so her disappearance made a huge hit to Bella's mental health. Now she was alone, trying her best to forget about every bad thing in her life and being jealous of Mike, Lucas and Dustin for being able to adapt so quickly.