27: Me, my Bridesmaids and a Hoe

99% sure this chapter is good enough, I didn't proof read so sorry if smth is wrong

Y/N POV:

🥟Hyunjinnie❤️:
I know the perfect name for the puppy!
Kkami!

Y/n:
Ahh! Yes I love it
Here he is right now

🥟Hyunjinnie❤️:Aw! He's so sweet ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🥟Hyunjinnie❤️:
Aw! He's so sweet ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Y/n:
you good?

🥟Hyunjinnie❤️:
No, I'm in love
Wait I'll be right back, Felix burnt pancakes
now the smoke alarms going off
Brb Jagi <3

Y/n:
Ok lol
I thought he was a 5 star Michelin-

I put my phone back on my desk and let it continue charging. Everyone but Jennie's still asleep, she's doing for nails. I sit on the island stool and watch her for a second.

Last night Hyunjin and I did a little more wedding planning. He chose his best man and groomsmen. His best man will be Felix and his groomsmen will be Jisung, Jeongin and Daehwi. I chose my maid of honor and bridesmaids. My bridesmaids are Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo. My maid of honor will be no other than my best friend since I've joined the mafia, Jennie. I wanted Minho or Chan to walk me down the isle because they've always looked out for me. Even if it seems Chan is sometimes dry, he's a really sweet person. If it'll be okay with Chan we're going to have him officiate with wedding.

Yes, he's not qualified nor has a license, but nothing we can't fix. After all we were in a mafia.

"Yes? Need something?" She continues doing her nails, not looking up. I was thinking about how to ask her. What better way than to get on one knee?

Here goes nothing. I get off the stool and get on his side of the island and get on one knee. She looks at me like I'm an idiot. But I am so...

"Jennie Kim, will you give me the honor of being my maid of honor for my wedding?" I ask in a dramatic tone. She gives me a dramatic shocked face.

"L/n Y/n! Yes, yes! A million times yes!" She yells dramatically. I instantly get up and we start hugging randomly. "Ay! The nails!" I quickly let go and we start laughing.

"Keep it down you drunk ass hoes!" Minho groans and turns over on the couch, making it creek.

"Oh shut up! We aren't drunk and do you want to get beaten up by a pillow again!?" I yell back at him.